Ima Monster?

-sorry for the smut DX-

I roll my eyes. "Jayy?!" I say with an annoyed tone. Truth was, I was so annoyed. Come home, he dosent even say hey. Sits on the couch, demands his water. Then goes to do something else. "Jayy?!" I feel someone pull my arm back. I jump back. Its jayy. "JAYY VON THE FU-" His lips crashed against mine, and his hand grabbed at my hair. I made a muffled noise against his lips. "Jayy the fuck-" He did it again, made his lips crash against mine. Was this really happening? I shiver, and next thing I know I'm against the wall. My wrists above my head, moaning like crazy. He drove me crazy. I didn't decide if its good or bad yet, but hell did I enjoy this. His lips tasted like lemon, mixed with a smokey type taste. I'd kissed him before, as stage presence..but this time we aren't on a stage. This is just us. Just us. His cold, hands made me shiver, they ran down my tatooed arms. I kept them there, as he ordered me too. He kissed my neck, and down my jaw line, causing me to smirk a little. I saw him smile, then his perfect sculpted lips curved into a smirk. He made me so happy..he bit my neck a bit, which caused me to gasp a bit. He put his lips to my ear, and ran his hands down my waist, and whispered.."Is this okay, my love?" My love? Hmm. I nodded without hesitation, and hr chuckled darkly as he picked my up, wrapping my legs around his waist. Amazing how strong he was for such a skinny guy, but damn did he have some strength in him. He brought me into his bedroom and layed me down on his bed, and he pulled off his shirt. Exposing some of his tattoos. I smirk up at him, and he chuckled darkly again. He crawl ed his way up my body, sitting on my waist. He lightly dragged his cold fingers down my warm chest, it caused me to shiver. Oh my. He chuckled again. "Dirty boy, hmm..what am I going to do with you?" I chuckled and bit my lip. He held my wrists down, above my head, and kissed down my body to my waist, he trailed his lips to my waist. His body was cold, but his lips were warm, a bit wet. He kissed, also sucking on the skin, and smirked again. Mmm..He pulled off my shirt, and my pants. He unbuckled them carefully, pulling them off. Oh god. He kissed the seams of my boxers..,carefully and slowly. I wanted to hold my moans as long as I could. It was a challenge. I let out a small whine, as he pulled off my boxers, and he chuckled to myself. "Mmm.." He mumbled, softly. I chuckled. "Mm..what?" He smirked a bit, and chuckled again. He kissed the tip, and licked it slightly. Oh my god. This was good. He kissed me gently, and I smirked. He kissed down my length, and let his tongue drag up and down along it. It was warm.. His tongue, wet and warm. He sucked the tip some more, and then got on his knees, and sat on my length and smirks, letting out a all gasp. I moaned loud, I didn't care if he heard me. I fucking loved it. He twirled his hips, and bounced softly, causing me to gasp loud. "F-fuck.." I heard myself moan. He smirked, twirling his hips again. His bouncing became more intense, as his head leaned back and he gasped. I gasped as well, and our moans collided. I felt it. I felt the excitement in my veins, the adrenaline pumping. My moans became louder, as well as his. I let my hips thrust into him. Fuck- He moaned loud, then it became shouting. Same with me. "Ah, dah-" He moaned "I'm close!" I nodded, and moaned the same. And as soon as I knew it. I came, into him, and he came all over my chest. He cleaned up his mess. For once. I chuckled to myself. We were left in sweat and heavy breathing. "Jayy..." He chuckled and I smiled. "I-" Jayy stopped me. He put his finger to my lips, got off my waist, and played next to me. He put his lips to my ear, and whispered. "I love you. I want you." I looked at him, and he stared at me.

"Wanna know what I see when I look at you?" I shrugged, and then nodded.

"I see a reason to live."