29.

So What - BTS

There's nothing that works out as I wanted
There's even fewer places for me to hide
It's already been a while since the dice were rolled
If you dawdle, you'll be swept away, oh bae
90% of your worries are an imaginary swamp that you created
Just go instead of worrying
Don't get scared, cheer up
Shout it out, so what, what

2 weeks passed way too fast for me to recall what had happened but all I  know is that I hate the new girl. Period.

Not only that the new girl slacks off a lot, on top of that, I am getting questioned and had to take responsibilities for the job Soo-a was supposed to do.

Plus! Soo-a has been so fucking flirty which I personally and usually has no problem with, but she has been extremely flirty with none other than my nemesis, The Park Jimin.

Fine, nemesis do sounds a bit brutal but he hates my guts since the first day itself, so I don't see the reason why I can't hate him the -same back?

PLUS! He flirts with that new girl, and THAT, shows what kind of man he is.

He goes for girls like that.

Tch! I can't brain this, I swear.

Additionally to that, he always tries to make my life miserable by telling Miss Hana there is something wrong with my work when I have clearly put extra effort on my work

But I have never had issues with working with him because I am guessing that he is the only person that appreciates and values my work. I really like it in effort as an endeavor to build his image and brand to a betterment everyday.

I have also started working on my site with my fellow team that I once stopped reaching out to; at first, they were kind of disappointed that I stopped "standing up for what's right" and instead, I am doing stuffs to boost his image, but it's not like I am only posting about him, I do report unfairness and discrimantion against workers in big companies, how capitalism works and yeah, incidentally, he is working for a capitalist but aren't we all a subject to capitalism?

Nevertheless, it feels different working for him, I see a connection between us and I know as delusional as it sounds, he sees me and I see him as him, not just as an artist.

I snapped myself out of the trances of thoughts, feeling absolutely miserable with the campaigns I am working on. Later on to realise Miss Hana has been trying to catch my attention, I eyed her and raised my eyebrows to acknowledge her

"I am sorry, you called me? I was too focused with this article"

I explained, feeling slightly apologetic. – Just a slight, not too much.