31.

Until I Bleed Out  - The Weeknd

"I can't move, I'm so paralyzed
I'm so paralyzed,
And I can't explain why I'm terrified
I'm so terrified
Well, I don't want to touch the sky no more"

"You wanna get out of here?" He asked suggestively.

"W-what?"

(I AM SORRY BUT HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING THERAPIST HERE)

"It's just so stuffy here and I really need to leave and we can leave from the fire escape, no one is gonna be there"

Not knowing what I'm about to get myself into, I nodded naively, letting him guide me out, his hand still wrapping my wrist, he tugged my wrist a little tighter and I trailed behind him, passing a bunch of people I don't know, he placed the whiskey glasses with one hand on a waiter's tray effortlessly, without the waiter noticing either as the waiter was too busy serving rich obnoxious rich old man drinks.

As we made it to the fire exit, he moved his grip from my wrist and then he intertwined our hands together, he gave me a look of reassurance and slightly tugged my hand to indicate to me to walk with him, and I just helplessly, willingly trailed behind him, watching my steps so I don't step on the dress.

After we made it down the ground floor, sweat glistened his forehead, while I felt droplets of sweat trickling down my back, I shuddered at the feeling of something sliding down my back.

He looked at me for a moment, calculating his thoughts about something, then shrugging off the coat off his shoulders, he placed it over my head.

"cover your face please, we're gonna run into the car and I'm gonna take us somewhere. Can you trust me?"

Nodding my head vigorously, not knowing exactly what to reply to him, I just held his hand back to reassure him that I am willing to follow him wherever he goes.

literally, anywhere. You could take me to hell and I would still follow you.
His grip on my hand tightened, opening the door of the fire exit, he suddenly broke into a sprint and I followed him still,

running on hell...

heels , I mean.

Painful as fuck.

That's all I can say.

To think, where would Min Yoongi take this nobody somewhere out from work?
Even I had no idea