Chapter 3: School

Hi Karma-Chan is in da house so basically today is my birthday and I know it has been a while since I've done anything 😅 so I wanted to make something like a birthday special thingy Karma-Chan says bai
:p

Tyler's POV

As me and Tiny T walked to school I felt something watching us like a wolf hunting its prey. I looked at T as we walked to our new school called 'Gorenje High School' apparently its one of the best schools in the  murderous neighbourhood. As we arrived I noticed a few kids out side, I didn't trust them they seemed suspicious, so I grabbed Lil T's hand and walked past the crowd of annoying brats that filled the place. Me and Tyreese were wearing monokuma like cosplay.

 Me and Tyreese were wearing monokuma like cosplay

Tyreeses POV:

Onii-Chan dragged me through a crowed of people that I think go to this school I felt bad because papa says first impressions are everything and we were making a bad first impression! " Onii-San can we stop please papa says first impressions are everything." I said and to my surprise he stopped " imouto-Chan.... let's just get to our class now." He seemed worried which made me worried to.

No ones POV:

As Tyler walked to their first class (Math) he put his earphones in and started to quietly hum a song.

Tyreese tried to figure out the song until she gave up and started to listen to her music.

As they got to their class they stopped their music and put their phones in their bags and walked in the class. Since Tyreese was to shy to speak first Tyler did it for her. "Hi my name is Tyler and this is my little sister Tyreese" he said in a his deep monotone voice. All the kids looked at him in shock of how deep his voice was. So Tyler took his sister's hand and moved to the back where there seats were.