Chapter Thirteen: Mystery

The song had nothing to do with the chapter but I just wanted to show you guys TryHardNinja's new song that came out a couple days ago. Also, sorry for not posting in a week. I've been busy with school.

Y/n's P.O.V:

I was walking around the Plex, looking for the gang and my little brother. "Where are they? I've been searching for almost an hour." I say. I walk pass some other co-workers before seeing Vanessa. "Have you seen the animatronics or my brother? Perhaps, both?" I ask. "Oh yeah, I saw them go to the arcade."   Vanessa said. "Okay, thanks!" I say before going to find my little brother and my friends.

When I finally make it to the arcade, I see them standing. They (Gregory mostly cuz the animatronics are not in their human forms) look like they have seen a ghost. "Uh, guys? You okay? You seem... Shocked." I asked. "Someone is in the office. And it ain't your boss. He's doing something else..." Monty said. I put my head near the door and try to listen. I could hear voices but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

???:

Me and my two partners in crime finally made it into the boss's office. "Get the thing we were here for." I said. "And what is that, sir?" One of them asked. "The blueprints for atleast one of those dumb animatronics." I replied.

Most of the time I would get annoyed by my partners asking questions, but I'm not annoyed. They help and be kind to me so I mind as well be kind back.

"Found one! It's the edgy, tomboy wolf." The other one said. "Good job. Even you _______. Now, let's go before we get caught." I say while standing near the door. "Sir, look down." The one who asked a question whispered. I looked down and looked at the small crack of the door before noticing a shadow. Meaning ,that someone is standing behind the door. I look back up and look around for a vent.

I see a vent and point to it. My friends/helpers nod. Then we start climbing the vent.

Y/n's P.O.V:

I can only make out some words.

Blueprints

and

Edgy, tomboy wolf

and

Let's go

I gesture my friends and brother that they are coming out. They nod and we hid behind one of the closest arcade games that no one was near. We wait for 1 minute and then we come out since nobody came out. "Are they already gone or something?" Roxanne asks. "I dunno. But they said something about your blueprints, Roxanne." I said. "What are they gonna do with my blueprints?" She asks again. "I don't know, I couldn't hear the voices very well." I replied. "Let's check the room." Freddy says. The rest of us nod and go in.

We look around and nobody is in the room. "Did they go in the vent over there? It seems like it was recently opened." Gregory said. 'I swear, Gregory is smarter than a teacher.' I thought. "How are you so smart?!?" Monty said. "Because I have a brain unlike you." Gregory replied. "I don't have a brain but I know more things than you. The only thing I don't know is vents even though I can literally search it up. They confuse me." Monty confessed. I laughed at their childish.

Freddy walked to the vent to -I'm guessing- scan it. "It has fingerprints on it according to my scanner." He said. "Knew it!" I whispered to myself. "If only we can send someone or something to see..-" He paused. We all looked all Gregory. "What?! There is no way you guys are making me-"

"I can't believe you guys made be go in here." Gregory said. "The vent leads somewhere near Monty's Golf Course." Freddy explained. "They might be there hiding. They didn't leave long ago, it was only 2 minutes." Gregory nodded and started crawling.

~Time skip by Gregory and Moondrop dancing~

Gregory came back and told us that he couldn't find them and that the boss was coming. I sighed. "Okay, thanks Gregory. The place is closing soon so we should get you home to go take a shower since your covered in dust." I said. He nodded.

I say goodbye and me and Gregory head home.

~The next day~

"Sweetie? Can you go get some things for me at the store? I'll send you the list." My mom said. "Sure." I say.

As I'm walking, I get the list that mom wants me to buy.

I'm near the store. I'm about to go in until I hear talking in an alleyway. I go near the alleyway and listen.

"With these blue prints, we can make the animatronic and I can lie about the owner of the Pizza Plex stealing my design!" A male voice said.

I recorded the conversation.

"Sir, the place was made years ago. How are people gonna believe you?" The other guy said.

I attempted to look at the faces.

"We'll say that the owner threatened me to not tell anybody." Their boss said.

I finally got a look at their faces and stopped recording to take a picture.

I called the police and told them to go to the alleyway. They came as fast as they could and I told them what happened. "They are over there." I said. The cops looked in the alleyway and saw the criminals. "Do you have evidance?" One of the policemen asked. "Yes I do! Here." I said. I showed them the video.

They nodded and went to arrest the men.

I checked the time, only to find out it was 2:00. 'Only 10 minutes has passed.'

"Thank you, young lady. We must take them to the station and return these blueprints." The other one said. "Actually, I work there. I'm Y/n, one of the greatest workers there." I said. "Oh, I knew you looked fimiliar. Here, return the blueprints." He said. "Okie dokie." I said. Then they drove off.

I went into the store to buy the things my mom told me to get and then headed home to give it to her before I go to work even though I'm late. I hope boss will understand.