Chapter Sixteen: Date Planning !PART ONE!

"Y/N!!" Gregory yelled. "GIVE IT BACK!" He yelled.

I was currently getting chased by 9 year old (I'm guessing he's 9) with a journal in my hand.

It's basically Gregory's diary, he just doesn't wanna call it that since it seems "girly".

"NEVER!!" I yelled back.

I kept running until I ran into someone.

I groan and look up.

It was Freddy in his human form.

"Are you doing something naughty, Y/n?" Freddy asks, making his eyebrows raise a bit. "N-no!" I say.

I stand and and look behind me.

Gregory was running just as fast as Sonic. (HE'S A RUNNER, HE'S A TRACK STAR!)

"Oh snap! Gotta run! Like, literally!" I say.

I started running around the Plex with Gregory being me.

After two minutes of running, I was caught.

...Not by Gregory, but by Monty.

"Hey, give the little dude his notebook back." Monty said. "No!" I said. "Not until I read it!" I exclaim. "NO! DON'T READ IT! It has very important information!!" Gregory yelled.

As I was about to open the journal, Monty snatched the journal out of my hands and handed it to Gregory.

"Hey! You can't just snatch it out of my hands!" I say. "Well I just did." Monty said.

"Anyway, Gregory, we need you." Monty said. "Hm? What about me?" I asked. "Oh! Uhm, did I say we? I meant I needed him. I can't really reach the top shelf in the storage room!" Monty exclaimed. "But your like, 5 feet tall..-" I mumbled. "Gotta go!" Monty says.

He then grabs my little brunette bro and takes him somewhere.

"Oh well."

----------------------

I finished up fixing the stage lights.

"Phew. I finally finished! Though I wonder why boss said to fix them... They were fine... Ish..." I mumbled.

"Heyy! What's up, Y/n?" A female voice says.

I turn around and see the one and only, Roxanne.

"Oh. The ceiling." I joked.

Roxanne face palmed while I smirked.

"I'm kidding. Nothing much." I say.

"Hm... Well, wanna go shopping with me and Chica?" Roxanne asks.

"Sure! Let me put the tools awa-." I get cut off by Roxanne. "I'll do it!" She says.

She grabs the tool box and runs into the storage room.

After a few seconds, she comes back.

"Let's go!" Roxanne exclaims.

I blink a few times to try and process what happened. I then shrugged it off and follow Roxanne.

----------------------

"Alright ladies! Get in my car." I say. They both get in.

"Buckle up because we're leaving!" I exclaimed.

I turn on the engine and start driving to the mall.

Freddy's P.O.V:

"Alright! I got Gregory!!" Monty says. "Okay, good." I said.

"Why did you need me?" Gregory asked. "Well, Freddy wants to get a date with Y/n today." Roxanne said.
"Yeah! We need your help to set it up. You know what humans do and don't do so you get to plan the things." Chica added.

"Oh. Okay!" Gregory exclaimed.

"Chica, Roxanne, you have to take Y/n somewhere as a distraction. Freddy, Monty, and I are gonna set this up. I'll go get Moondrop and Sunrise to help us." Gregory explains. "Okay!" Chica says.

She walks with Roxanne to go get Y/n.

"So, let go get Sunrise and Moondrop." Gregory says.

After two minutes, Gregory comes back with Sunrise and Moondrop.

"So, Sunrise and Moondrop set up decorations sense they strangely weren't born without bones." (Sonic movie reference.) Gregory said. I chuckled.

"The three of us go to different mall and get a outfit for Freddy." Gregory adds. "Okay. But how do we know what mall they went to?" I asked. "Simple, you just text them!" Gregory exclaimed.

Everyone looked at Gregory, very confused.

"You know? Sending a message?" Gregory added. "Ohh! Yeah, lemme 'text' them." Monty said.