time jump; intro

Description:

Time travel was no common task, but after several months and years of reasearch and experimenting, Hybe Labs, South Korea's most prestigious company regarding quantum science, are finally prepaired to send their first test subject, a veteran from Busan, into the past.

Jeon Jeongguk was prepared for this life threatening journey. What he wasn't prepared for, though, was to fall in love with a man that appeared in his high school history books.

warnings

homophobia

violence (blood and gore, mild)

several forms of abuse

angst

race degrading

various sexual themes

Author's statements

1.) This book was purely made for entertainment purposes and in no way should be taken literally or seriously. The real lives of BTS or any other real people appearing in this book have no correlation with the story.

2.) If you didn't bother reading the tags, this book is a switch Taekook fanfic. I won't tolerate hate when it comes to this topic, just read the smut and move along.

3.) Side ships are another thing I won't tolerate any complaints or hate about. This is a TAEKOOK fanfiction. If you came here expecting to see another certain ship, then kindly exit if the ships I have included bother you in any way. And if you need a reminder, ships in no way should be taken seriously. These are included for entertainment purposes ONLY.

The ships included in this book are:
Taekook (Taehyung + Jungkook)

MiniMoni (Jimin + Namjoon)

Sin/YoonJin (Yoongi + Jin)

2Seok/JinHope (Jin + Hoseok)

Sope (Hoseok + Yoongi)

YoonJinHope (Yoongi + Jin + Hoseok)

4.) This book includes a VERY INACCURATE representation of Korean history. I wanted to make this clear before anybody started to try and "correct" my writing. This is my story and my writing, errors were always meant to appear. I'm not perfect.

Instead of the traditional historical Korean setting, this book includes more of a European monarchy kind of history, but in Korea of course. I just wanted to include this because I don't usually see authors give this kind of input when it comes to historical settings in books :,)

on that note,
enjoy!

-TINNISTER