-Chapter 2 On My Way To England-

Normal point of view :

      Sakura had just woke up and was very excited cause she was going to England that's when Yumemi had walked in "Miss Sakura it time to wake up oh your awake well it's time to take a bath the bath is warm and ready for you!" Yumemi spoke all happily. "Thank you Yumemi I'll be there right now." Sakura told Yumemi as she was rubbing her eyes. When Sakura got to the bathroom she undressed and got into the bath where a maid had came in to help Sakura bathe.

                                             Fast Forward 15 minutes later

        "Okay Sakura your all done let me get you a towel." The maid told Sakura. Sakura then got out of the tub and the maid had gave her a towel. Sakura then put the towel and wrapped it around herself. "Thank you Inko." Sakura told the maid. Sakura then walked to her room and got herself dressed into a f/c kimono when she was done getting dressed a maid came in. "Miss Sakura what would you like me to do with your hair would you like me to brush your hair or would you like me to put it into a braid before we leave" The maid spoke happily. "Well I think I'll just have my hair in a braid Yumemi." Sakura told the maid. "Okay let's do a braid!' Yumemi spoke again. A few moments later the maid had finished Sakura's braid. Sakura then took a look in the mirror she smiled at the maid "Thank you." She told the maid smiling. She then walked to the shelf and put on the flower crown that she made the day before. "Miss Sakura and Yumemi it's time to go." A butler came in. "Okay Tora we'll be go down there in a minute." Sakura told the butler the Butler then left.

      Sakura and the maid had walked to the front of the Sato Manor where Sakura's family was waiting for her "Sakura I'm going to miss you but I hope you have a goodtime in England." Aimi spoke as she then started sobbing. "Hey don't cry Aimi I'll be back soon and when I see you again I'll tell you everything about England and all the adventures I had in England and tell you what I'll write you letters when I can how does that sound." Sakura told Aimi trying to comfort her in a way. "Promise?" Aimi asked Sakura while showing Sakura her pinky and drying her tears with the sleeve of her light green kimono. "Promise." Sakura told Aimi as she bent down to Aimi's height where she then wrapped her pinky finger around Aimi's finger she then hugged Aimi for a good few seconds where she then let go and helped Aimi dry her tears Sakura had then got up and turned to the rest of her family and smiled where her Grandmother then walked up to her and hugged her where she then gave Sakura baby blue scarf that was neatly folded Sakura then looked at it and smiled. "Thank You." She told her Grandmother as she was softly smiling.                                                                                                                                     "Hey don't do anything stupid Sakura." Mimi spoke as she was trying to hide her feelings as she was crossing her arms and trying to look mad. "Aww you do care." Said Sakura as she smiled. "NO I don't I just don't want you to do anything stupid!" Mimi argued back. "If you say so." Sakura laughed as she then smirked. "Please do be careful & safe, and have Yumemi with you all times and just to be extra safe your taking Sora with you." Sakura's Grandfather told Sakura where a butler had then came with a huge dog that was at least 5ft tall " Ah thank you Tora for bringing the Saint Bernard in." Sakura's Grandfather thanked the Butler. "As Always." Said the Butler. The Butler then put Sora in the carriage. Sakura then got inside the carriage where she then sat down as she neated her kimono where she the put the folded scarf on her lap where then Yumemi got inside and sat in front of her. As they were leaving the Sato Manor she notice her family waving goodbye as the carriage was slowly leaving. "I'm going to miss them so much but I'll see them again soon." She thought looking at the window as her family was slowly fading away  due to the carriage moving farther and farther by the minute. Sakura then looked at Sora she then softly patted his head and smiled at him Sora then wagged his tail as it was thumping on the carpet of the carriage. "This will be a fun trip!" Sakura thought.

 "This will be a fun trip!" Sakura thought

                       (Just In Case You Couldn't Think About In Your Head)

A/N : Hey everyone Author-Tan/Chan here I just wanna say thank you for reading this week I end school this so I'm going to have more time to think and plan for the story I also might write a new chapter this Friday so stay tuned for that ^w^ & make sure to drink some water, eat & as always I love you al have a great day or night.

                     With much love, Author-Tan/Chan