A Sudden Storm Of Love....Wait? What!?-

3rd Person POV~

3rd Person POV~

While people along with akane stared down at the pool, (Y/N) tugs at her sisters sleeve. "We should get some hot water ready..." (Y/N) whispered as she felt akane stare at her before the two of them went downstairs to get a kettle ready for Ranma. Currently Girl Ranma was trying to get out of the pool before kuno sees.

"I got to get out of here!" Ranma said trying to swim out of the pool but was caught by surpised from kuno hugging her to his chest. "Saotome! I fight on!" he said as the two were still underwater and then suddenly ranma felt kuno touching her chest. "Why you pervert!" she yelled as she grabbed him by his neck as the two reached the pool floor and using all her strenght she jumps out of the pool and into the air.

as Ranma and kuno landed, she smacks his body to the ground and kuno sees her face but she quickly gets away by kicking his face and jumping into the courtyard near the trees. Kuno begans to think about him and ranma jumping out the window and into the pool then suddenly when kuno got out there was a strange girl in front of him. "who was that girl?" he asked himself then realized and sat up "saotome you wench! how dare you leave someone in your place so you could escape!" Kuno yelled angrily as he began his search for ranma.

(Y/N) held the kettle in one of her hands as akane held the other as the two looked for ranma. soon they find her ringing out the water from her pants "Hey Dummy, just how stupid are you?" akane asked looking up at her as ranma looked down at the two sisters. "You talking to me Akane?" ranma asked confused as (Y/N) looked up to where she heard ranma's voice.

"throwing youself into the pool like that?" Akane said looking away "well what do you know?" ranma said sticking her tongue out. "Guess you don't want this then?" (Y/N) asked with a smirk as she held the kettle up high "No Wait don't!-" ranma said as the (Y/N) felt a presence going closer to them noticing that it was kuno.

"Uh-oh.." Akane said also looking in the same direction as (Y/N) was as her sister handed her the kettle. "ill deal with him, you just give this to ranma.." (Y/N) said cracking her knuckles ready to pick a fight with kuno as she walked over to kuno who was still searching for ranma. once she made it to him.

"Hey Kuno! I Challenge you to a fight!" (Y/N) said 'staring' at him with her white eyes. "My blind Beauty as much as i don't wish to hurt you, i will accept! if you will ill allow you to date with me, be prepare to win!" Kuno said with a smirk making (Y/N) gaze harder. "believe me you'll be to busy in the hospital" (Y/N) said she said with a smirk on her face. Meanwhile akane threw the kettle up to ranma quickly almost making her loose her balance.

Back to the fight Kuno went for the first attack but once(Y/N) felt the vibractions in the earth and knew exactly when he was about to strike so she quickly kicked the ground with her foot making a line of lifted up earth knocking him off his balance.