Stupid me

The next morning I got up and put on a black skirt, white tank top, knee-high stalkings, and my Ravenclaw robe. I put on lip gloss to make my lips pop then put in my contacts. I headed out of my dorm the out of the common room for breakfast. When I walked into the Great Hall I saw Luna and Amelia waiting for me they don't get along but they try. I walked up to them but Amelia asked if I wanted to sit with her at the Slytherin table I said yes. We walked over to the table and sat down I saw the boys from last night.

"Hey guys, I want yall to meet my friend Oakley." Amelia said causing the boys to turn and look, they all had a pissed look on their faces but Mattheo saw me staring and gave me a smirk. I turned away making the boys turn away. 

"Are you not gonna say hello to us." Draco said giving me a wink the turning towards Crab and Goyle to chuckle.

"Wasnt planning on it." I said being totally honest "I don't feel like talking to total dicks." I said causing Crab and Goyle to laugh but quickly getting a death stare from Draco.

"What the hell did you just call me?" Draco said as if I didn't say it loud and clear

"Well, I didn't call you a dick I called everyone in the group a dick." I said regretting it instantly.

"If I'm the dick, you're the slut." He said getting a laugh out of everyone but me and Amelia. I got up and walked to the Ravenclaw table mumbling fuck you under my voice.

"Hey, Oakley Slytherins have a party tonight you should go." Said Luna smiling because she knows Blaise is gonna be there. Later after all my classes, I was still debating about going but I decided to go.

you wear that btw

I walk into the Slytherin common room and is filled with the smell of weed and alcohol. I see Luna, Blaise, Amelia, Mattheo, his group of friends, and Draco on the couch. I walk over and sit by Luna and Amelia. Eyes went straight on me for what happened this morning.

"Do yall have a starring problem?" I said awkwardly sitting there.

"How about we play truth or dare." Pansy said walking over to the couches.

"Isn't that a baby game?" asked Luna

"Not how we play it." Blaise said

"Okay Ill start truth or dare Draco." Pansy said.

"Dare." Draco said getting oohs all across the room oh and did I forget to mention my sister was sitting on the floor in front of me so you know how this is gonna go.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room." Pansy said positive it was gonna be her. Draco walked right in front of my sister which was in front of me she got excited about to brag that she was more attractive when she was just a whore who sell her pussy on the sidewalk for some loose change;}.

"Woodley...... Can you move?" Draco said making her gasp of madness. But she moved Draco got close up to my face of course I didn't want to kiss him but I did want to make people mad. He grabs the back of my head basically my hair and pulls my head in he roughly puts his lips on my I open my mouth a little so he could slip tongue he did. That went on for like another minute but finally, he pulled away. We heard everyone whoop and holler. We just stood there laughing, finally, everything settled down. 

"Truth or dare Oakley." My sister said towards me 

I hesitated "Um dare." I said regretting that.

"I dare you to take a shot of whiskey." she knew I never planned on drinking. After all, our grandfather died because someone poisoned his beer.

"You know damn well why I can't do that." I said almost in tears

"Pussy." Mattheo said, that's the first thing I heard him say today.

"Yeah stop being such a pussy." My sister said smirking. I got up and got a shot of the table I walked back over to the couch I took the shot and drank it. It tasted like shit I laid the glass down the slapped my sister because she deserved it silents went quickly across the room because the slap was pretty loud but since I thought everyone heard what went on I walked over and grabbed a cup of whisky I walked back to the couch and sat down. I took drinks frequently. 

"Anyway uhh Mattheo truth or dare." i said just trying to make him mad.

"Truth." Mattheo said turning his head towards me.

"Umm who was the last person you hooked up with?" I asked even tho I didnt care.

"Does the person Im gonna hook up with tonight count."He said I shook my head. "Then it'd be you." He said with a wink, I blushed but I looked over to Draco he didn't look calm AT ALLLLL. His face was all red and veins were popping out of his hand he looked like he was about to beat a bitch. Before I knew it Draco sprog toward Mattheo, they both went neck to neck before someone pulled Draco off and took him, gods, know where everyone went with them except me which I was left with Mattheo even after he said he was gonna screw me. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

"So I'm guessing our plans for tonight are still on?"Mattheo said making me giggle a little.

"I don't think so." I said as I got up and left. 

Sorry this chapters also short I got out of school today