Chapter 6 (The date)

(The fanart IT'S SO CUTE OMG-)

Norman's POV

I woke up to Ray being on top of me still asleep I petted his head and trying to get out of bed but I couldn't since Ray was grabbing my neck and his head was on my chest. Since I could reach my phone I grabbed it and started scrolling through some messages and notifications.

After a while, Ray woke up seeing me still scrolling through my phone. He grabbed my phone and put it away "Now where's my good morning kiss? Hm?" I chuckled at that and gave him a kiss on the cheek as a good morning kiss, Ray slightly blushed but tried to hide it by shoving his entire face into my chest so I hugged him and told him to get off so I could make breakfast.

Breakfast was the same as usual nothing special, but today I am planning something for Ray... '.. I've been thinking today can be the day I make him my boyfriend' I thought to myself "Norman?" "Hm?" "You remember what happened yesterday?" "Yeah what about it?" "Did you really mean those words?" "Yeah! Of course I do I'm not one of those players you know. And I'm planning something for you today.." "What is it?" "It's a surprise" "it's not my birthday!" "Well I'm taking you out so get ready!" "W-wait.. Like a date?!" "Yeah!" I said with a cute smile on my face.

After breakfast, Ray went to get ready, he went to take quick showers, finding some cute formal clothes. (He is wearing a crop top some shorts some good looking sneakers and a cute little beanie)

When Ray came out, he was wearing a super cute outfit which made me blush a lot "Norman?" "Y-Yeah?" "You ok?" "M-mhm" "ok then if that's the case go change"

After I came out, Ray blushed crimson red (Norman is wearing a hoodie some sunglasses a hat and some tight jeans idk how that makes someone blush literally crimson red but okay-) 

We went outside of our dorm, Ray kept taking my sunglasses and wearing them (like a bottom always will) "Ray stop!" I said chuckling "No" Ray said then turning his head away from me. I put my hands on his shoulders and said "We are almost at my car Ray..please look back" "no" "*sigh* guess I have to do it the hard way.." I said then right after I scooped Ray up and carried him to the car "H-Hey!" "You made me do it" "Baka Norman." Ray said with an playfully angry face 

We reached the car, hopped in and I started driving away. We went to a small café, the waitress came over to take our order "May I take your order, please?" "Oh! Yes. I'd like a cup of coffee and he would like a mocha." "Okay..what do you both want to eat?" "Hmm...I'd like some pasta.. What about your Ray?" ".. Mmm...pasta same as you." "He'd like pasta as well." "Okay, your order will be here in a minute!" The waitress said then left. While we were waiting me and Ray talked about some things.

Soon after, our order came "So who's gonna pay?" I asked "you obviously" "fine fine" I said then I took out my wallet and payed for our food and drinks.

After that, we went to the park. I told Ray to sit at the bench and wait for me since I wanted to give him a small gift. I went inside a shop and saw a cute hair pin and some other things I could get for Ray. I bought them, ran back as quick as I could so I wouldn't keep him waiting. I got back "Norman? What's that you bought?" "Some flowers and a small cute hair pin!" I said as I grabbed the cute hair pin and pinned it on his hair, Ray slightly blushed when I pinned the hair pin on his hair since I was really close to kissing him "Thanks..Norman.." Ray said and started blushing slightly I smiled and said "You're welcome."

We were just walking around the mall, buying clothes, hoodies, etc. As we were going out the store a girl walked passed me which seemed like my ex (yes he has an ex now bare with me I'm dying) the girl looked at me and my eyes widened. I quickly grabbed Ray by his hand and started sprinting out that shop and went to the second floor "N-Norman! What are you doing?! Why're you dragging me!?" "That girl that walked pass me was my toxic ex! I didn't want to put us both in danger!" Ray looked shocked "s-so what now?" "Mm..how about we just forget that ever happened and continue with our day!" I said with a slight smile. Ray pulled me in for a hug and pulled away.

As we walked around the second floor of the mall I noticed there were shops with people working but no one up here buying things "Ray..did you realize that there are shops with people working up here but no one buying things?" "Yeah? The first floor was filled with people, I wonder why no one is up here" "meh let's just continue walking around"

After shopping we went back to our school dorms. But as we were walking down the halls to our dorm I saw my ex 'I thought she transferred to another school? She came back?!' I grabbed Ray and once again ran into our dorms as fast as I could since no one but us and my ex were there "HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" my ex yelled without realizing I'm her ex

We got in our dorms I was out of breath since I carried Ray while sprinting "Norman! Stop! You're just making yourself more tired!" Ray ran up to me and gave me a big hug "well this date was a slight disaster" I said still out of breath but tried to smile. I hugged back and said "don't worry I'm fine.." I sounded like I was gonna faint, Ray tried to carry me but I was too heavy "Stop you're gonna drop me Ray!" I said then chuckled "Shut up I can surely do this" Ray said then nearly fell. He managed to carry me near to sofa but tripped "Ray!" When I opened my eyes Ray was on top of me blushing "Sorry.." "It's okay.." I said with a smile while running my hand down his hair "You lay here and I'll get something for you to drink ok?" "Ok ok if that's what makes you happy" I said with a '=w=" ' face. Ray came back and got me a cup of tea "here you baka!" "Thanks"

We were watching TV Ray went to the bathroom. But not long after he went in there and still hasn't came back, I heard knocking on my door so I went and answered it and who I saw was my ex who pushed me in so she could come in and kissed me I was trying to push away but she wouldn't let go and I looked over to the corner of my eyes I saw Ray about to cry.

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AHHHHHHHHHHH I'VE BEEN SUPER BUSY AND COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK!!!!!! Also I literally just woke up and started writing as fast as I can and my brain is still sloppy ;-; okay bye now

Word count: 1266 words