Character Profile

Full Name: Reina Sato

Age: 14

Occupation: Student

Birthday: March 6

Gender: Female

Ethnicity: Half Japanese Half Filipino

Blood Type: O

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Height: 5' 3" (160 cm)

Weight: 101 lbs (46 kg)

Hair: Long Black Hair w/ purple, blue, and pink highlights, but is usually covered with a purple beanie, A chin length bang on the right side of her face

Eye Color: Dark blue

Body Type: Slim, small chest (about the same as Kayano, just taller), slightly darker skin

Accessories and body marks: Purple beanie worn over the whole head

Family: Mother- Giselle Padilla Sato

Father- Takashi Sato

Maternal Aunts- Tara Padilla Toralba, Gina Padilla, Ruby Cruz Padilla, Serena Silva Padilla

Maternal Uncle- Rodrigo Padilla, Tyler Padilla, Alejandro Toralba

Cousins- Eva Padilla, Pablo Padilla, Marisel Padilla, Lailani Toralba, Daniel Toralba, Romeo Toralba, Jay Toralba, Isaac Toralba

Personality: Optimistic, Soft-spoken, Resilient, Resourceful, Generous, Loyal, Flexible in multiple situations, Hard-working, Insecure, Stubborn, Normally keeps things bottled up

Hobbies: Fashion Design, Planning, Dancing

Background: Reina Sato is the daughter of Giselle and Takashi Sato, a regular couple in Japan. They met in college, Giselle being an foreign exchange student from the Philippines. Reyna is pretty smart, excelling in languages and literature academically. She was also pretty creative. Though, that's really only applied to clothing. Noticing that, her mom gave her her old sewing machine from the Philippines, as well as old fabric she used back in the day. She did end up making a few garments, ultimately ending up in her whole wardrobe being home made. Her cousin, Eva Padilla, who was an influencer in the Philippines, encouraged her to sell some of her clothing. This eventually led to the creation of her clothing brand, Senorita A (An anagram for Reina Sato, courtesy of Eva). It mainly is sold in the Philippines, US, and Japan. Her relatives are the main models of the company, her aunt Serena being a CEO of a clothing manufacturing company, who handles the production of the clothes. She has a lot of freedom when it comes to the company, and prefers to keep . She doesn't reveal her face in the media, so nobody knows about it, only her relatives.

She was in C-Class in her first years in Kunugigaoka Junior High, becoming friends with Isogai and Maehara. In her second year, her mother was diagnosed with lung cancer, so she had to stay at the hospital. The bills were getting high and she wanted to help her dad pay the bills with the money she was receiving from her business. She started focusing more on the business rather than her grades. She was sent to E-Class as a result. Reyna's parents weren't upset with her. They were actually against the whole school hierarchy system entirely, saying that a school's job should be to help better all students, not most. They also felt bad for her to be learning in those conditions because they needed more money, offering her to transfer schools and her having her relatives handle more of the business. She declined, not wanting to leave Isogai behind or wanting her father to work more. And so, that's where our story begins.