[Seven]

|chapter 7|
🤍⏳

Waking up, I feel a body laying on top of me

Waking up, I feel a body laying on top of me. I look down and it's Elara laying on me with her legs entangled with mine and her arms wrapped around my torso. My hands are sitting on her waist and and I contemplate moving them.

Instead, I trail my hands up to her stomach to lightly squeeze and shake her so she can wake up. She just groans and mumbles, "Noooo, let me sleep," and cuddles into me more. Well, I guess we are stuck here.

I finally give up and decide to turn the tv on to watch Paradise PD. This show is hilarious and will always be in my top five.

After an hour of laying with her and watching tv, she begins to wake up and I watch her sit up on the couch.

She looks at me confused, but I smile awkwardly and say, " Good Morning, how did you sleep."

"Great actually."

"I can say the same," I respond.

My stomach growls and I look at her blushing, "I think we should make breakfast."

"Whyyyy? I just want to sleep." She lays back down pouting adorably.

Ignoring her, I pick her up and carry her into the kitchen placing her onto the large island. She looks down at me still pouting with her arms crossed, causing me to avert my eyes to her breasts but then I quickly look away not wanting to get caught.

"Ok fine, I'll make breakfast but, you have to get ready because we're spending the day at my office here in Switzerland. I just want to make sure everything is in order, and maybe we can get a few things done there."

She hops down speaking, "Alright I'll be down in about 30 minutes. "

I watch as she lazily stroll up the stairs and I turn back to the task at hand.

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

I finish preparing breakfast in about 20 minutes so, I go upstairs to shower and do my hygiene. I get dressed in a brand new Armani suit with my gold Rolex and gold chain. Then, I complete my outfit with Givenchy cologne.

When I arrive downstairs, I see Elara is standing by the island with her back facing me so, I take this moment to admire her beauty. She's wearing a forest green, long sleeve dress that hugs her every curve, along with shiny heels.

 She's wearing a forest green, long sleeve dress that hugs her every curve, along with shiny heels