Chapter 12

The Big Day

The team stood in front of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (AN : Pic in the media section). They looked in awe at the building.

Normani is on the far right, wearing a white luxury fur coat and a purple clutch purse matched her purple jeans with 4inch high heels. Next to her is Dinah, who is wearing a simple black tank top with blue black letterman jacket on top of it, blue jeans, a 'BO$$' snapback and a blue converse.

Next up is Lauren who was wearing a fit grey blazer which she fold up the sleeves, stopping at her elbow with a white plain tee inside, a pair of black skinny jeans, a pair of white converse and she shielded her eyes with a black shades. Next to Lauren, of course, her girlfriend Camila who's wearing a long sleeves grey crop top with black bows printed all over it, a black skirt, a pair of black high-cut converse (AN : LOL Camren is wearing matching outfits! How cute is that? ;) and she's carrying her floral laptop backpack on her back.

Selena is next, wearing black skinny jeans, blue-purple shade galaxy sweater with a black tank top inside and a pair of black vans. Then finally, on the far left is Demi wearing only a black floral tee, a pair of blue jeans with a pair of black converse, black leather snapback on top of her head and not forgetting her black shades up the bridge of her nose.

"Wow." Selena mumbled looking at the Hotel with a crowd of people walking in front of them.

"Yeah, 'Wow' is right." Camila replied, stealing Lauren's lines while smirking. Camila then looked at Lauren who was already looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

A silver Ferrari pulled up in front of them, and Mr. Lefevre exited the vehicles when a woman opened the door for him. They watched he thanked the woman before walked to the entrance of the hotel with their posy following behind.

As the bellboy walked by while pushing the luggage cart filled with Mr. Lefevre luggage and suit, Normani sneakily walked forward and grabbed one of the suit off the cart.

"Mr. Lefevre definitely has an exquisite taste!" Normani scoffed as she observed the suit.

"Okay guys! Hold up, panic attack! I can't do this." Demi said out of nowhere. She started turning to the left and to the right.

"Sel," Lauren order as she noticed her best friend's slight twitching and already expecting it when Demi turn to start running.

Selena wrapped her finger around Demi's wrist and pulled her closer, she looked Demi right into her eyes, "Baby, we're halfway through this. We work very hard to get here. You can't back off now, please," Selena said before giving Demi her best puppy eyes.

Demi shook her head vigorously, "Guys, this is nuts. We can't pull this off," she said making Selena pout even more. Demi sighed before hesitantly nodded her head, "Fine."

"Baby, listen to me," Selena said. Her hands cupped Demi's cheek. "Everything's gonna be alright okay? You have to trust me, trust Lauren, trust us. Okay?"