Chapter 1: the new school

Things you need to know for this chapter:
(F/c) = favorite color
(F/br) = favorite brand
(N/n) = nickname

Beep..
Beeeeep..
BEEEEEEEEP..

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock and sighed 'Is it really monday already? Fuuuuucccckk' I stumbled out of bed and grabbed my outfit for the day, a black muscle shirt with (f/c) shorts, a thin dark red hoodie with various things written on it in sharpie, and (f/br) shoes. While getting ready to go to this new highschool I tied my hoodie around my waist and grabbed the toast that I had prevously put in the toaster. I grabbed my bag and rushed out the door with the toast still in my mouth and speed walked twards the new school, apon arriving I noticed that I had forgotten my mask and dug through my backpack to find it, luckily enough for me, it was in the bottom of the bag. I quickly put it on and continued walking into the school. (If you're courious as to what the mask looks like, it's the mask in the picture at the top :D) I ran to the office and got my schedule, looking over it I sighed 'where the fuck-' my thoughts were quickly interrupted by a girl pushing me over and spilling her drink on me "oops, sorry" she giggled with her little squad then looked back at me "looks like the freak is all wet" she giggled once more and walked away with the group of what I'm going to assume were the 'popular girls'. I let out a low growl and picked up my now wet schedule and headed towards my first class 'history....'

Hey! Sorry for the first short chapter, I was inspiered to write last night and wrote about half of it before falling asleep and I completely forgot where I was going with this chapter ;-;
If you have any comments on this then please let me know! Also, go follow my twitter @NovakDrawsstuff it's a new account but I post some stuff on their about some of my art and some stuff about the upcoming chapters for both of my books :D
(Word count: 367)