Chapter 2: Mean motherfuckers

After first period I went to my locker to put my shit away as one does. I was pushed up against my locker by the same group of girls from this morning, they were laughing for some reason so I took that as my chance to speak "Listen bEcKy, I don't have the time for you and your possy of whores. I suggest that you turn the fuck around.." I had pulled out a small pocket knife and held it to the main vein in her arm "Before I leave you on the floor bleeding out." I probably sounded like a crazy person but I really didn't care at that point. The girl and her squad ran off and I fell to the floor 'oh fuck me.. My fucking knees bitch!' As I got back up I heard light clapping next to me, I turned to the noise to be hit in the face by what I assume was one of the bullys. I checked my face and turned to look at him "Fuck you cunt" I spat, he looked at me and smiled? I couldn't tell if he was smiling because of the Jason mask that he was wearing. "Shut the fuck up and follow me before I slap you again bitch" was all he said before turning around and walking away, I did as told and followed him.

●•°•●~~Time skip brought to you by a long ass roadtrip~~●•°•●

After about ten minutes of walking we were at the back of the school with his group of 'friends', there was about thirteen of them and each one looked angrier than the last. The masked man shoved me into a boy in a red jacket with white stripes "well, you really do know how to treat a lady huh?" Sarcasm spilled into my voice as I spoke, I laughed to myself and turned to face the kid in the red jacket "What is it that you want from me?" I placed my hands on my hip and waited for an answer. It took about three seconds before the boy spoke "Well, first off, I'm Vanoss and second, I saw how you treated those girls and wanted to ask if you would join our group." he stated "And if I don't?" I responded "well, then I guess we'll have to do this the hard way. Boys, you know what to do." with that he turned around and walked away while his group rushed towards me and beat me.

●•°•●Another time skip brought to you by frosted flakes●•°•●

They had finished attacking me as soon as the bell rang, because of this I was late to class and was covered in blood. I walked into class and was greeted by a somewhat angry teacher "Miss (L/N) you were late to my class, would you care to explain why you're late and bloody?" He questioned "I'm late because I don't give a shit about school and I'm bloody because I ran into a group after first period." I spat, my words felt like venom when leaving my mouth but I was far to angry to care. A couple of the girls from earlier glared at me and I smiled at them in return. "Please choose a seat., That will be your seat for the rest of the year. I'm going to excuse your tardiness this once." The teacher stated, I sat in the corner of the room in the back, There was no one next to me so I could kinda just do whatever back there. I pulled out my sketch book and drew some random animals, shapes, and people.

●•°•●•°•● Hi, uhmmm I kinda lost motivation for this chapter buuuut I'm gonna try to make the next one at least 1,000 words. Sorry for this being so short lol I'm trying my best so yeah ●•°•●•°•●