Confusion

I could see clear terror in the eyes of Jimin. Ofcourse, it has to be, because I haven't seen such intimidating Jungkook before. He looks so hot? What're you even thinking y/n? It's a critical situation.
Jimin's hand around my wrist tightened as to not let me go. I spoke up,

"What's going on? you said you were his best friend and now you're saying Jimin is. " I was confused as hell.

"Yes, I lied y/n but just to keep you safe from Jimin and him." Jimin's eyes shot up and now I can see confusion on his face too.

"Jimin and who?" "Taehyung."
Wait what? He's keeping me safe from Taehyung. How can he harm me? He loves me right? Or I guess he loved me.

"He's lying y/n, don't listen to him. He's not as innocent as you think." Finally Jimin spoke up. Whom to believe now? Jimin or Jungkook? But Jimin always has been giving me bad vibes, also not to forget I found his picture frame with Taehyung. And about Jungkook? He has been around me everytime, he was there for me after Taehyung got arrested. He never seemed any harm to me. Instead I started to like him. And Taehyung? He's still the one whom I've ever loved the most. But he's a murderer maybe I have to be safe from him.

"Where is Taehyung? Take me to him. I need answers." Jimin's eyes widened, I guess he thought I trusted him.

"Y/n, are you serious? He can harm you. No y/n, you can't go there." I can clearly see disappointment in Jungkook's eyes.

"That's why Jungkook, you'll go with me." Jungkook eyes lit up, and he threw a slight smirk towards Jimin.
Fuck, what will I do now? Taehyung is in danger again. Jimin thought to himself.