Is he Him?

As we all promised, we all reached to the gate of the XXXX club by 8:00pm. We couldn't wait more and entered the club. As soon as we made our way into it, we four could sense the reeking alcoholic odours surrounding us, numerous adults were scattered throughout the place, some were dancing, some were drinking and some were busy in their making out sessions. But there was one certain spotlight among all. That was the main stage which was accompanied by I don't know, whom but seems to be a quite good singer, his voice was dark and deep, and was seductively hot. As we weren't able to see his face from our current positions, Kevin spoke out
"We should go there to the front"

And who even dares to refuse. So we all went there. I felt like it was the best decision ever in my life to enter the club today at this time and the reason was the person on stage. He had this black ripped jeans and boots with a black tee tugged in and a black jacket. He also accompanied a shiny ear-ring on his left ear and his eyes were slightly blue. The bright lights were on him, making him more attractive. I could feel his dark aura, and damn I couldn't keep my eyes off him. For a second our eyes met, he stared for a few seconds but again swifted his gaze to another direction. And with that he left the stage as his song was over.

"Who. Even. Was. That. Boy?"

"He had such an intimating look. Only if I had a boyfriend like him!"

"If I were a girl I would've surely, picked on him."  Shrey, Blaire and Kevin surely were mesmerized by him too like I was.

"Yah yah, let's not more talk about a guy who'll definitely not give a damn about us, let's go get some drinks." I said, clearly trying all of them to convince to enjoy and that was the truth, actually.

We all rushed to the bar, and had some drinks. Just as I drank the first shot, a burning yet chilling sensation ran through my throat. I wanted more. I took 3-4 shots more, which weren't a lot but I knew that already I was drunk by then. Shrey as said, she found a guy to flirt and escorted herself for hooking up. Kevin left for the washroom.

" Y/n, you drank a lot you know. I think you shouldn't drink more."  Blaire suggested.

"Aishh, girl what's the funnnnnn then? Let's go to the dance floorrrrrr and showwww some movessssssss by the way Blaire, I wonder where's that boy who made me fall for him on the stageeeeeeeee. Yahhh why I'm thinking, he probably haven't even noticed meeeeeeeI whinned like a kid and obviously Blaire was thinking that I lost my mind.

"May I know about the boy you're talking about?"

"C'mon Blaire, don't tease me , you know about whom I'm talking about and everyone was drooling over himmm including youuuuu and howww did your voice suddenly turn deeeppp?" I chuckled then looked at her but her eyes were widened than before and she was doing some I don't know Pokemon signs??? I got confused and asked "have you gone maddd????"

"I am not mad,but soon you'll be one after you realise who spoke those words.Why the heck am I even explaining you?Turn around and you'll know", she smacked my head and whispered to me making me more confused so, I did what she said.

Turning around was not a good option but also a good option in another way. There was that guy from the stage standing right infront of me with a smirk. My breaths got hitched because of the closeness of our bodies. Even my luck was so bad that I was in a drunken state, and I didn't even know what would I say next, although I couldn't form any word at that moment. As we both were staring into each other, I surely got lost in him. But his eyes, I have seen him somewhere.
Wait is he Him??