OC 3- (male oc si)alduin/acnologia/Nea(highschool dxd AU) Bio

Nea/Alduin/Acnologia Bio

Race: beast/juubi(ten tailed wolf)/dragon/Spirit tribrid(soul eater)

Race given abilities:

Juubi/Beast - (bijuudama, ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, senjutsu, kinjutsu, and kinjutsu:shometsu)(AN: Kinjutsu: shometsu is the juubi roar move that destroyed the landscape in the 4th shinobi war)

Dragon - due to his dragon nature he can devour and manipulate anything whether they be elements,chemicals,magic,concepts,laws,souls, ect.

Spirit - as a meister he can manipulate his soul wavelength better than any other being but he uses stein's way more/as a weapon he can turn into or project any weapon in existence but mainly sticks to scythe form or project scythe blade from any part of his body. Can project spiritual pressure but mostly does so to subdue or intimidate others.(AN: as Yamamoto once said, " I don't have the patience to teach infants like you how to breath)can perfectly regulate how much pressure he puts out when in use otherwise every being in existence with the exception of the outer gods, great red, ophis, trihexa, kurumi(protected by being able to use the concept of time by the angel zafkiel) elder gods, Eloheim, gabriel, beings with relation to his abilities(like his abilities that share concept or name ex: the mangekyo amaterasu ability would prevent the erasure due the the shared name and concept), concepts, and primordials would all completely cease to exist(complete erasure it will erase everything to ever exist about that being ex: memories and belongings of the being along with said being in every plane of existence in any timeline)

Origin: 1st being to come into existence after existence itself with great red being the 2nd(?) And ophis being the 3rd(?) With trihexa being the 4th(?)

Personality: emotionless and blunt with a slight mischievous nature(when around anyone except ophis or Great red),Sorrowful(around trihexa or samael)light hearted(around Great red)loveing/caring(only around ophis, great red, samael, trihexa,draig, Albion, and tiamat) fatherly(Albion, tiamat, and draig), brotherly(samael, Great red,and trihexa).

Likes: ophis(mate) great red(sees him as a brother),samael(sees him as a grandson), trihexa(sees her as a sister), draig, elohiem/biblical god, and Albion (sees them as his son's), tiamat Gabriel and gaia(sees them as his daughters), and sweets

Dislikes: all factions except for dragons,samael,Gabriel, trihexa,gaia, great red,and elohiem

A desire -wants to reunite his

Psuedo family no matter The cost.

Titles: World Eater(alduin), Black Dragon of the Apocalypse(acnologia), Dragon god of the Void(by birthright and by the other factions), Beast of Calamity(nisshoku), traveler(Adult mugetsu form), scary child(Child mugetsu form), Lunar Fang(most used titles).

Abilities: Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan(MS), Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan(EMS), Rinnegan, Tomoe Rinnegan,Rinne Sharingan, Byakugan, Tenseigan, all hollow powers, all quincy powers, all shinigami(bleach) powers, and all of the demon and goddess clans powers(seven deadly sins), trace on and Unlimited Blade Works(Fate/Stay Night),Gate of Babylon(Fate/Stay Night), Unlimited Lost Works(Emiya Alter), Kirutsugu's powers(Assassin Emiya), All True Magics(Nasuverse/Fate), Domain Expansion(Heuco Mundo), Absolute Immortality: instant regeneration so powerful no one could erase you or even try to take your body,  Pain inhibitors(passive):the inability to feel any pain whatsoever

Base Sharingan:

1 tomoe - increased vision/perception

2 tomoe - Ability to manifest susano'o ribcage + skeletal Arm