Fate/Grand Order OC Male(Scorpion/Ryu Trihexa)

Name: Ryu Trihexa

Titles: Scorpion, Spirit of Vengeance(Not Zarathros), Descendant of the Apocalypse, and Spirit of the Apocalypse.

Race: Hellfire Spectre(Mortal Kombat Scorpion + all his power and abilities), Dragon/Demonic Beast(Descendant of Trihexa the Beast of the Apocalypse)(Note: Has Immortality).

Soul Mate/Girfriend/Mate/Wife: Assassin of Black - Jack the Ripper

Likes: Jack, Hellfire, Netherrealm, Purgatory, Demon World, Vengeance, and Destruction

Dislikes: Most Living Things, Things That Interfere With the Balance Of Souls, and Politics

Class:Spectre (Avenger, Caster, Archer, and Saber all in one singular class)

Noble Phantasm(Saber): Ryujin Jakka(Bleach World)(Shikai and Bankai)

Noble Phantasm(Caster):Book of Apocalypse(Black Book with Trihexa's[DxD] Apperance In Red on the Front).

Noble Phantasm(Archer):Bow of Apocalypse( A Highly Destructive Black Bow With Jagged Ends)

Noble Phantasm(Avenger):Bloody Spear(Mortal Kombat 11 Scorpion Chain).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryujin Jakka powers:

Shikai Release: Reduce all Creation To Ash, Ryujin Jakka

Bankai Release: Bankai, Zanka no Tachi

Shikai Techniques:(Ryujin Jakka)

-Special Ability: When released, the blade of Ryūjin Jakka is engulfed in fire. The aura of this weapon incinerates everything and anything which Ryu waves the sword at, changing it into nothing more than ash, and engulfs the surrounding landscape in a blazing firestorm, the heat of which is intense enough to scorch the sky and consume the clouds.

- Johaku Enjo: This technique creates an immense wall of flame, which surrounds the target and forms a huge contained sphere of flame in which to imprison enemies.

-Taimatsu: This technique allows Ryu to create a great inferno with a simple wave of Ryūjin Jakka. The fire generated by the attack completely consumes whatever is caught within it until only ashes remain. The flames created by Ryūjin Jakka can be controlled, with great precision, by Ryu to attack only the targets he chooses, and he has power over the intensity of the flames.

-Ennetsu Jigoku: Creates seven or more immense pillars of flame which surround an area. The intent of this technique is to trap the opponent in the caged inferno and destroy them. The power of this technique can destroy everyone caught in its vicinity, including Yamamoto himself. These flames can incinerate an area much greater than Karakura Town's.

Bankai Techniques:(Zanka no Tachi)

-Special Abilty: Upon activation, any flames previously produced by Ryūjin Jakka are absorbed into the blade. Zanka no Tachi incorporates the full power of Ryu's flames into the blade: the flames within the blade burn anything it cuts out of existence. Zanka no Tachi has the side-effect of depleting the moisture in an entire area (at least the size of Russia), causing the air and the water to dry up. No flames are visible as it cuts. Ryuclaims releasing his Bankai clads both his blade and his body in the flames of the Sun. Even Jack  believes that Zanka no Tachi's flames could incinerate the entirety of all creation  if left active for too long.

  -Zanka no Tachi, Higashi; kyokujitsujin(or just Zanka no Tachi, Higashi): Automatically activated at release, this ability concentrates the intense flames of the sword along the tip of the blade. It neither burns nor erupts, but anything it touches is eradicated to nothingness.