𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙚🎬

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖 𝙄𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙞 + 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙖𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤 + 𝙆𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙤

𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒩𝑜𝓉𝑒: 𝒜𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒜𝒰 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒪𝓂𝑒𝑔𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑒

Request from StAp_83 and -Angelic-Words- ❤❤❤

What do you feel about this ship??

Now let's get started:

-"You have been selected for the role!" 

-And there was chaos in the room. Hinata and Yachi were jumping and clapping and yelling, Tsukishima was smiling and saying 'congrats' while Yamaguchi was shaking the heck out of Kageyama. Kageyama was shooketh.

-"Oh my god thank you so much!" He said to the person speaking on the phone and they spoke a little more before cutting the call.

-"AAAH I GOT IN!" He yelled happily and his friends hugged him. "Oh my god I can't believe this" Yachi was tearing up and so was Yamaguchi.

-"I told ya he would be chosen" Tsukishima said with a grin to Hinata, Hinata nodded happily.

-Tobio was only 19 and he was student at the 'Miyagi university of arts and drama', he was one of the best actors in the school. He auditioned for a movie and he got in.

-Tobio was an Omega so it was normally tough for someone with a second gender like him to get into the film industry. Normally submissive beta's played an Omega's role in romantic movies and the only Omega on set were the old ones. 

-The movie's name is 'Eye spy', it is a comedy, thriller, action and romance movie. He still had to read the script.

-That night he stayed up to read the whole script. The next day he did some stretches and took a warm shower. He quickly got changed into this outfit:

 He quickly got changed into this outfit: