Chapter 5: Gone out of control

After another three days, nothing changes to peter.

It was the night Peter experienced the worst nightmare of his life; it was unlike any other nightmare he'd ever had. He'd had it with it and couldn't handle it any longer. Peter dashes to the bathroom and locks the door; he sits down, his back to the door, and sobs, and his sobs were terrible and loud, as if he were in excruciating pain.

Tony was alerted by this, and he dashed to Peter's bathroom. Tony knocked multiple times since the door was locked.

"Peter! Open the door; it's your father," Tony said

Peter's sobs were so loud that they caused Tony to upset as well.

"dad?!" Peter said, still crying

"Yeah, Pete open the door please," Tony said with his worried tone

"Dad, I'm sorry, It's my fault," Peter's voice was trembling and he was sobbing. Tony was moved to tears by his son's sobs

"Peter..., please open..the door," Tony murmured, his voice trembling.

Although Peter opened the door, he was still sobbing.

"Hey, hey, it's okay, it's okay" Tony embraces Peter. Tony closes his eyes tightly as he hears his son crying.

Tony is still hugging Peter in his son's bathroom, who has finally stopped crying, and he can't help but wonder why his son is suffering so much.
What drew him to this? Peter used to be a sweet boy who was content with his life, and he had never seen him like this before. Tony wondered if it was because of his sister's death, but he also wondered if there was something else at play. Tony simply didn't realize it; he wanted to speak with his son, but he decided to do so later.

...

The next day,

Peter spent the entire afternoon in his room. He hadn't slept the night before because of what had happened.

Meanwhile, Tony is in his room with Pepper, discussing what to do with him after what happened that night.

"I think we take him to a therapist," Tony's said

"It's a great idea, but what If he doesn't want to go," Pepper said

"He will be Fine, I will tell him," Tony said

"Tony please don't force him, ask him nicely," Pepper said

"Yeah yeah I will"

...

Tony walks to Peter's room after the conversation Tony and Pepper had. When Tony opened the door, he noticed Peter wearing headphones listening to music, which he put down when he heard Tony coming in.

"Hey Peter," Tony said awkwardly as he stood there.

"Hi," Peter said

"We need to talk" Tony pulls up a chair and places it in front of Peter, where he sits.

"What is it?" Peter said

"About last night," Tony said

"I don't want to talk about it," Peter said, looking down

"No, Peter, I'm serious; you have no idea how frightened I was. I couldn't sleep last night thinking about you; if you need anything, I'm here to help" Tony said stuff, and Peter continued to gaze down.

"How did that make me feel yesterday, when you were crying in the bathroom, not knowing what was wrong with you? That made me feel like I had failed you as your father, that I was to blame for everything that had happened to you; I don't want to lose another kid; you are precious to me. son" Peter eventually looked at Tony when Tony said.

"If you don't want to talk to me, that's alright, but please, at least consider speaking to a therapist once. Peter" Tony said

"Fine," Peter said, and Tony smiled

"Thanks, son," Tony said

Tony stands and prepares to leave.

"Dad," Peter stands up and walks over to Tony, hugging him.

"Dad, I'm sorry," Peter said, hugging his dad tighter

"Sorry for what," Tony said, hugging his son

"Everything," peter said.

————————————————————————
I Apologize for the late in publishing this chapter.

Thank you for reading so far.