Interaction

Yn’s POV

After opening the doors, we all split up, so we could see which way we should go. After finding the most necessary place in the Academy to go to, we all proceeded there. We all found rooms there with our names, so there would be nothing to worry about where to sleep. They soon then decided to introduce themselves, so I just listened.

When it’s the purple guy’s turn to introduce himself, it kinda got me interested coz ye, he’s the one who keeps saying things to me, even if it’s kinda annoying. And he’s cute. He looks innocent.

“ I’m Kokichi Ouma. I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader! ”

....is that a talent? Obviously not. Then Kaede just said that Kokichi and Keebo’s talent doesn’t make any sense, and it’s true. Kokichi then asked Keebo if robots have dick....well, he’s not innocent. I was wrong.

The introductions soon are done, and their conversations keep going, and Shuichi is with Kaede, so I’m shy to go to him...I just sitted on a chair in a corner, and just silently think of things there, when an appearance showed beside me. “ You must be perhaps, having a hard time to communicate. ” I looked beside to see Kiyo. I responded awkwardly, “ W-well...yeah.. ” “You could talk to me with any thoughts that comes in your mind. ” I felt even more shy, but I answered him with, “ My thoughts may not be as interesting as you desire, ya know.. ” He looked at me with his eyes widen.
“ Every thoughts of a human creature is interesting– no, beautiful as they can be. So it would a pleasure if you open up to me. ” ....that sounded kinda creepy, but it’s nice of him to say those words to a person like me...“ Well...I regret accepting the offer of being a student in this school...now...who knows...maybe I could die anytime right now..I don’t want to die right now, because... because..nevermind. ” I said as I turned to hide my face away from his. “ I see that you have quite the anxiety...but in my case, I don’t mind if I die, because it would mean I could reunite with the person I long for. But right now, I am achieving a goal for her, so she would be happy.. ”

...someone important in his life died...? Now I feel sorry... “ I...am very sorry to hear that..I- I will go to my room right now..I was planning on working on something.. ” I said as I stood up. He then said, “ There’s no big problem with it. It’s quite a great time talking to you. Too bad it was only for awhile. ” “ Yeah.. ” I responded awkwardly as I walk away to go to my room.

I arrived at my room and immediately lay down on my bed. I am thinking of trying to hack the school’s CCTV’s, so I could use them when someone dies. But I need a wired cctv to connect to my computer, so I could atleast make it detect blood or a “weapon for killing” as inappropriate, so I could have evidences incase any one of us will really kill...but where do I get one? Hmm....Miu! I could get one from her! But...I’m not even close with her...ohh..I need to memorize what things I should say to her...“ Hello. Miu..uhh, you can make a cctv or some sort of thing, right? I would do anything you want, if you make one for me. ” Something like that...and I need to make a lie, incase she asked me what it is for...“ I need a CCTV, so I could see if a person will come inside my room. ” yes, this’ll do.

I headed outside, and peeked from where they were earlier, and they’re not there anymore. So I proceeded to go to Miu’s room and knocked. Miu shouted “ Who the fuck is there?! ” I answered, “ U-uhh..I’m Y/n.. ” The door then opened and revealed Miu’s figure. “ Ya need something? Ofcourse you do. You’re a hacker, right? You must need a device from me, because you can’t hack without an amazing device only I could make! ” I got weirded out, I couldn’t even say what I memorized to say for a greeting..I then answered, “ Well, yeah..I do. ” She dragged me inside her room, and closed her door and locked it. “ ‘Kay what device do you need? ” “ I need a wired CCTV..you can do that, right? I will do anything you want..! ” I responded. “ A wired CCTV? I can do that! But...Tell me why you need it. ” I looked at her in the eye and told her, “ I need a CCTV...so I could see if a person will come inside my room.. ” She looked at me with a disappointedly weird face. “ You know that you can’t always look at your CCTV, right? I mean, you would sleep. Also, rewinding it is a boring thing, because things always happens within hours. And why do you need a wired one? Wireless is better. ” I kept silent for an acting and told her in an almost crying voice, “ Just to be sure...incase...a-and I need a wired one, so I could connect it to my computer to alarm me... ” She laughed and told me “ Alright I’ll make you one, scaredy pussy! It would take hours though. You could watch and wait if ya want. ” I simply replied, “ O-okay... ” She started getting mechanics, and she looks like she’s analysing each one of them. But wow, she’s amazing if that’s only what it takes for her to invent. She’s a genius. Not long after, she started making it, and I watched her as I was amazed by her talent.

2 hours passed and she’s already done. She made two of them, maybe the other one for herself. But...it is both wireless... She handed me a CCTV and an ear pad. “ Here you go! It’s camera quality is 4k. I even added a function that can detect a weapon as an inappropriate thing, and a function to detect a person and would alarm you with this earpad, so you won’t need a nerdy computer anymore! ” This was more than I asked. She made it easier for me. She’s very nice.. “ T..thank you very much..! You’re so amazing...! You’re a genius... ” She looked at me straightly and said in a confident tone, “ I know right. ” I responded in a very happy voice, “ I will head out now. Goodnight! ”

I headed to my room, and started to hack the CCTV, to see if Miu is watching over me with the CCTV, because she might not have believed the lie I told her earlier, I mean..she’s a genius, but to my surprise, she doesn’t have any device that has access with it. Well, that’s better. She’s trustworthy. I wanna be friends with her...

I headed outside to hack all of the CCTV’s all over the Academy. I spent 3 hours to hack all of them so it was already 4 a.m. in the morning. There is 81 of them, including the one in my room, which will still be added by 16, because I would need to go to everyone’s room to acces theirs. And it’s just so infuriating how Monokuma would go watching us if one of us would really kill.

As I was done hacking for now, I headed to my room and layed down on my bed to sleep, until I heard a knocking on my door.