Chapter-12

“To Kaka suru kare ham rashmein.” Asked Mini.

“Haan, suru karna pehle dulha aur dulhan ko apne khaas dosto se to mil lene do. Salim Babu , Ananya aao aplog.” Said Kaka.

And Salim Sahab and Ananya entered with their respective families. Ananya was neighbour of Anirudh and Bondita in Kolkata. She is one year younger than Bondita and calls her didi. She is still unmarried due to her dark complexion. Her father though was rich but he didn’t want her to marry her daughter to a person who will marry her only in greed of money. After her father passed away she was shattered but he stood strong with the help of Rudhita and wanted to be a doctor. She is pursuing MBBS and soon she’ll be a doctor. Anurudh and Bondita respects her as she is a strong woman who stood for herself and loves her as their own younger sister. Though Anirudh and Bondita were the one who encouraged and supported her to be strong and do whatever she wants so she loves Rudhita so much.

Ananya hugged Bondita and Salim hugged Ani.

“Salim Sahab aap achanak yaha apne to hame surprise hi de diya. Par aap aise kaise matlab ek hi din me yaha kaise aa gaye aap.”

“Janab ek hi din me nahi pehle se hi mai ane ki tyari me tha aur maine apko ittala v kiya tha na. Par pata nahi tha aise mubarak mauke pe pahuch jayenge ham. Bhabhijaan ne bataya nahi apko phone unhone hi uthaya tha na.”

Anirudh looked at Bondita and she grinned. Anirudh got it that her sweet wifey wanted to surprise him. He smiled back.

“Chaliye bahut acha hua aap aa gaye. Mujhe kitni khushi huyi mai bata nhi sakta apko.” Said Ani.

“Aur apko khush karne ke liye hi Bhabhijaan ne bataya nhi apko nah. Lagta hai hamari bhabhijaan apko khushi dene ka ek v mauka nhi chodti. Khair ham akele nhi hamari begam aur sahabzaade v aaye hai hamare sath. Inse miliye hamari jaan hamari dhadkan hamaara sabkuch hamari Begum sahiba.” 

Anirudh, Bondita and everyone greeted Salim and his family and Ananya and her family. Meanwhile Bipin Babu, Mini's husband arrived and everyone gave him a warm welcome as Mini and her family was like a family to RCs.

“Bahut sahi samay pe aye aap Bipin Babu bad haldi ki rasam hone hi ja rahi hai.” Said Anirudh.

Mini was so happy seeing her husband and all the ladies noticed and Bondita and  Sampoorna teased Mini. 

“Ananya bahut acha laga tum ayi aur Kaki ko v sath le ayi.”

“Ati kaise nahi aap dono ki sadi dekhne ka mauka mila hai, mai yun hi chod deti kya aisa sunehra mauka.” Said Ananya.

“Chalo chalo ab rashmein suru karo jaldi subh muhurta me aur deri nahi karo. Bihari mehmaano ka saaman rakhwa do.”

Haldi rasham started with rounds of laughter and full teasing session.

 Bondita was sitting beside Anirudh and Kaka gave them some relaxation in reeti riwaaz. Sampoorna started the rasham and applied haldi to Bon.

“Waise to hamari Bondita pehle se hi nikhri huyi hai par thoda aur ache se lagao Sampoorna ki chehre ki chamak aur badh jaye.” Said Mini.

“Haan, haan didi itne ache se lagaiye ki Anirudh dada ki nazar ek pal ke liye v na hat paye unse.” Said Ananya.

“Wo to dada ki nazrein waise v jaldi hatati kaha hai boudi se.” said Som who was adoring Ananya's innocence and beauty. 

Pyaar Ka Izhar जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें