⩇⩇-﹕RULESꜝꜝ

You need to give this community account @The_Astro_Community  and the founders  namjejus_is_watchin & SnaeTae a follow as long as you're part of this community.

 ✶✶Add this book and all upcoming projects to your public reading lists to stay updated.

✶✶Give this book a shout out on your MB regardless of the number of followers you have .

 ✶✶Racism, Sexism/ any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated .

✶✶You should be above the age of 12 to become a member. 

✶✶Fill out the forms neatly and all questions must be answered . Tags are compulsory too. 

✶✶Discord  is must . You must have  it  and if you don't have then you must be willing to download it so we can communicate with each other .

✶✶Contribution and participation is must once you become a member . If not active u may be permanently removed from the community.

✶✶Try being civil. Most importantly what we do here remains in the community itself. 

✶✶You cannot leave your job without any prior notice. U need to notify us 1 month before so we can arrange for someone. You have to work for 1 month compulsory since your joining.

✶✶ If we find out  that any Ex member of the community who have had an unhealthy relationship with community trying to join back with a fake identity , will be rejected right in the interview  server for fooling the founders .
Or if the reality is exposed after the hiring, they will be questioned in interrogation  server  for fooling the community  and founders. This is for the well being of both the parties.

✶✶ You can apply for any 2 positions.

✶✶ Before you can become a member you'll be interviewed by any one of the founders~

If YoU have any questions please ask here---------------