ᐢ..ᐢ INTRODUCTION ★

"See yonder, lo, the Galaxyë Which men clepeth the Milky Wey, For hit is whyt

"See yonder, lo, the Galaxyë Which men clepeth the Milky Wey, For hit is whyt." 

 — Geoffrey Chaucer, The House of Fame 

 In a galaxy one can observe innumerous stars ranging in different sizes and colours.Some are too bright , some a little dull and some blinking with second's pause, but their importance of existence is same. 

 The ASTRONOMYELLA COMMUNITY  is that galaxy where all the members are it's STARS possessing different and unique qualities within them.

 We believe every star has it's own own special shine. Are you searching for yours? Let's find it out together with the Community.

  We heartily welcome your presence in our Astro community , never judging your flaws and always showcasing and promoting your talents and skills through our community channels.

We would even give our members official member cards with our official stamp on it!!!

 So what's there to think about? Just give it a shot, fill the forms and be the part of our loving family!! Because being an Astrophile is what makes you special from others. The first step you put in , we will lead you to a world of exploration!

The cover of the book is made by lantea-