04| Toxicity

''Stop, Gabriel I said stop!'' I cry as he pulled me inside his house, I looked around for his mother, his sister, his father, but there was no one around, he kept on dragging me up the stairs, kicked the door open and threw me onto the bed, my bo...

''Stop, Gabriel I said stop!'' I cry as he pulled me inside his house, I looked around for his mother, his sister, his father, but there was no one around, he kept on dragging me up the stairs, kicked the door open and threw me onto the bed, my body bouncing with the force.

''There is no one in this house other than me, now keep your mouth shut!'' he cussed, rolling his sleeves upwards, showing me the veins that line his powerful arms, but that was far from what I was concerned. 

''What is wrong with you, you jerk!'' I snapped at him, from god knows I got the strength from, I saw his blues snap at me before he came striding forward and gripped my face harshly.

''Control that pretty mouth of yours, you don't want to mess with me'' his words with harsh and painful, everything he did was rude, tears stream down my eyes at a faster at this. His touch was scary, being near men scares me. 

Painful past came flashing back to me when Gabriel's hand was on my bare thigh, the way Andrew once touched me without consent how bad he made me feel, Gabriel, made me feel the same way, a whimper left my lips as I went numb, my fists clenched as I held it onto my sides of my body.

''Get away from me Allerd'' I whisper painfully as a tear slipped down my eyes, he was hurting me and am too scared to spit out the truth. 

''Watch your tongue!'' he snaps gripping my face tightly simultaneously gripping my thigh, his touch didn't feel so right.

I couldn't move, I froze as my lips quivered, I felt like being pulled into a bit of oblivion, Gabriel's voice was indistinct as he shook my shoulders calling my name, but I couldn't respond, I was too broken.

That's when I felt my face pressed against his chest, his hands wrapping around me as he held me tight, his hands coming down and gripping my thighs, pulling me up and making me sit on his lap as his fingers smoothed my hair, I wanted to cry in his embrace and I did.

''Why are you crying?'' he asked surprisingly softly, I looked up into his blue eyes that were staring down into my browns, there was something in it that I couldn't decipher, emotion. 

His fingers came down and wiped my tears away, I shuddered at it. I inhaled deeply and moved away from him, he is dangerous, but he gripped my palms, not letting me go.

''Tell me, I-I, I don't know what I said, but I am not a bad person'' he stutters and that made my eyes widen at him, is he for real? 5 minutes ago he was hurting me like nothing and now he's being a good boy? Ha!

***

''The club? Are you sure about it Vanessa?'' I gulp as Vanessa pulls me into the club that was filled with sweating people dancing and grinding on each other under the effect of Alchohol. 

''It's gonna be fun! Our whole class is here, come on, don't be such a party pooper, we will have fun and we wi-'' Vanessa stopped when she hit someone, the guy held her wrist and pulled her up, his hand snaked around her waist and held her tight.