Shao Kahn inner monolog describing:

Akasha:
'I felt strange looking at the man in front of me. He was powerful, I could feel that even tho he didn't look powerful. He wasn't all that muscular or even tall. In fact he seemed rather small, around 5'11 maybe, It was a bit hard to tell. His wavy jet black hair looked well taken care of and soft. I could see his face unclear at first but now I got a good look at it. He looked young, in his twenty's maybe. He showed no emotion while talking to Kitana about taking me in since it seemed safer that way. He fixated his eyes on me and his feminine lips smiled slightly, his on each side of the mouth 4 giant teeth looked sharp. His eyes were, despite their warm color scheme of red and yellow, ice cold and for a second I thought He would freeze me to death with them. When he started speaking again I felt irritated. His voice was soft and comforting but also very serious and down to buisness. His sharp ears perked up when he heard me stand up, there was absoulutely no doubt that he was tarkatan. I could now inspect his outfit properly. His robes where a deep purple and went down to his knees. He wore a loose white shirt underneath it. On his head,ever so mighty,was a  grey,spiky crown.  He smiled at me ever so slightly, his smile so beautiful that I thought I had died.'

Alek:                                                                                                                                                                                             'A small man walked into the Dungeon, Kitana close behind him. He looked agressive and depressed. I could deduce that He wasn't very well just by looking at his face, even tho half of it was covered by a mask made out of the finest violet silk. That beautiful mask hid his mouth farely well making me curious for what's underneath. His Hair looked aweful, it was spiky but not in a natural way, more like he forced it to be that way. His eyes however,they were beautiful. His eyes had a warm colour scheme and where rather round, tho he narrowed them. He looked a little bit intimidating but not very much. He was more cute than scary in his way of trying to be the latter. His clothes were very loose but not in an unpractical way. He was wearing a long sleeved shirt that lasted to his thighs. His Pants were dark red and really loose aswell. This makes me wonder, Is he uncomfortable wearing clothes? I wouldn't mind him being naked right now. His voice was quiet and soft, Is he shy? I think so. He didn't look at me.'

Ash:                                                                                                                                                                                                'This man beat Kronika? Really? I had heard of this legendary warrior that got banished by Kronika but came back and killed her. Whatever I expected him to look like, It was'nt this. Standing here before me was a muscular but small Male with a smirk on his face as he inspected me. Kitana was with him but to intimidated to say anything. ,,I'll gladly take him into custody. I'm glad you proposed it Kitana. I mean surely we would've  had this talk in one way or another soon. But I'm glad that this doesn't need to be difficult" He didn't even look at her while he talked, still Kitana was uncomfortable near him. Was it because he brutally killed her revenant for something that this Kitana would've done aswell? It was hard to tell. What wasn't hard to tell was that that man was of Tarkatan Origin, Not only did he proudly share of his on either cheek 4 giant sharp  teeth that looked like they could tear through any material within seconds. It was, in a very strange way, very attractive to me. Another way to tell that he was Tarkatan was,  the fact that he had the Tarkatan symbol tattoed on his exposed muscular chest and his eyes wich had a red,orange colour scheme with some hint's of gold in them. Speaking of Gold, he had a lot of that on him in the form of facial piercings, common for Tarkatans, that included a nosering, earrings, a eyebrow piercing, and a second nose piercing. His hair was also in a golden colour, it looked soft and was neatly put up in a fluffly looking bun. His hair was also adorned with a Crown that didn't fit the rest of his color scheme, It was a dark grey and very spiky, it looked dangerous but fitting considering that he was King of Netherealm. He had red face paint all over his handsome face signaling even more that he was taking Tarkatan culture very serious. Despite how attractive he was he was also very intimidating, for once I could understand Kitana. The amulet that had previously belonged to Shinnok and was bound around his neck with the help of multi coloured beads, didn't help the situation at all.'