script

Compi :
Warning this video will contain subjects of Suicide and Drug use.

Compi is a very complex character with years of development but also many Au's. I'm only gonna talk about the basic Compi here and I'm not gonna get into his home planets affairs and life exept for minor details. If however you want an entire video where I talk about the au's and his Planet just tell me and I'll do it.  Now for the first Facts
1. Compi is Non-binary and uses He/Him Pronouns
2. He uses the label Gay
3. He has a twin named Alba who uses He/They pronouns
4. In Compi's culture there is no gender binary wich is why everyone coming from his culture is non binary.
5. Compi is one of my Oc's for the DC universe

Now a quick backstory rundown:
Compi and Alba are born into a high class family.
Alba is the Favourite and Compi is conditioned into serving his family every possible way.
Compi's younger sibling Rosie is born and he is insanely close to them.
On Compi's planet Civil War breaks out.
One of Compi's parents goes insane and Kill's Rosie and the other parent.
The other parent in their dying breath sends Compi and Alba to earth.
They land in Gotham and get force adopted by Joker.
Another person from their planet called Miria lands on earth 2 years later and gets taken in by Batman.
Alba, Miria and Compi meet again in high-school.
Compi attempted suicide
Compi has build strong friendships with most villains.
Alba and Miria fall in love.
Few years later.
Compi starts giving Damien sword lessons.
Compi attempted suicide again.
Compi starts dating Bane.
Alba wants to better himself and runs away to be with Miria and the Batfam.
Compi and Alba turn 25.
Harley Quinn leaves Joker to be with Ivy.
Joker feeds Compi drugs wich results in an overdose wich he survives with the help of Bane and Lex Luther but left him severely traumatized.
Batman kidnaps Joker to try and redeem him also they're in love.
Compi once again attempts suicide.
Compi and Bane move to Mexico to have a better life there.
In one of the last steps in Jokers redemption he wants to fix things up between him and Compi.
Compi cut his hair and dyed it black.
They send superman after Compi.
He forces Compi to come back to Gotham.
Compi fights this strongly including crying and begging him.
After some convincing Compi agrees to go back to Gotham for a week.
In that week he opens up about all of his trauma and tells everyone about him and Bane.
Compi and Joker start slowly working things out.
Few months later Bane and Compi marry.

That concludes the main and basic story for Compi and also this video

Ian :
Trigger Warning Mention of Suicide
Ian is not a main character and is instead one of my more well developed side characters. He is an O C for the Marvel universe specifically Venom.
Ian is a Gay Polyamarous man.
His Nickname and Dtory Arc are called Son of the Sun.
His family has been hunted by a cult since many generations.
His birth mother before getting hunted and Killed by the cult gave Ian to her ,,roommate,, who Raised and took care of him.
Ian meets two brothers named Lu and Jade in Hoghschool. Lu is the actual Protagonist of that group of O C's.
Anyway He ends up horrendously bullying both of them and hooking up with Lu simultaneously. He continues to bully Lu but ends up forming a bond with Jade. Ian catches one of his teachers trying to S A Jade and ends up saving Jade from that teacher by burning him alive. Him and Jade start dating shortly after.
Ian's adopted Mother get's killed and Ian get's kidnapped by the cult.
Ian is captured by the cult for 3 days in wich he gets multiple horrific rituals performed on him some of wich contained S A. After those 3 days he got saved by Jade and Lu's family and Ian got taken in by them afterwards. There he meets Lu's and Jade's Father Emerald and finds out that Jade and Lu have another Brother called Cleaver. I am currently still working on his character.
He lives with the Family.  He breaks up with Jade and ends up starting a fling with Cleaver. Afterwards he starts dating Lu where they figure themselves out and start a Polyamarous relationship. Ian starts dating Jade again so now he is Dating Jade and Lu.
Him and Lu move away into a comfy apartment.
Time skip
Ian is 29.
He regularly visits Jade and during one of his visits Lu ,at their apartment, starts dating Eddie and Venom.
Ian returns to their apartment and befriends Eddie and Venom, impressing them with his amazing cooking skills.
Lu leaves to visit his family and leaves Ian alone with Eddie and Venom. Ian starts falling I'm love with Both of them. The feelings are mutual.
That's the story. Now let's get into the design. For one of the first times I actually put a lot of thought into the outfit to properly display his character and role.
The cut and style of his outfit is very modern and Rebellious. In this case it symbolizes his youthful soul and free spirit.
Now to the colours:
1. Green : Green stands for harmony, growth, health and Safety.
In this case it symbolizes how Ian has healed from his trauma. It also symbolizes him bringing harmony and safety into his Partners life as he is the caretaker of his Polycule.

2. Pink: Pink stands for a lot of things for example love, compassion and Playfulness. It also stands for nurture wich is why I picked it to really symbolize him being a caretaker and basically doing anything for his partners. And well he is also very full of Love. 

The pink splash on his green top symbolizes how his love and nurture helped him heal.

3. Orange:  Orange stands for Emotions, youth,Optimism and Enthusiam. As mentioned before He is a youthful person.  It also symbolizes his emotional vulnerability and him eloing others with their emotions because he is the caretaker.

And that concludes Ian.

Jack
Trigger Warning Mention of Grooming and homophobia

Jack is an O C  for the Anime Hellsing Ultimate. He's also a well developed Side character.

Jack was born in 1910 In the US into an abusive household. He figured out he was gay when he was 17 wich in the 1920's wasn't that great. He made out With a neighbor boy but got caught by his parents. His parents lock him outside while he is still in his underwear. It Is in the middle of winter so it is very cold. He tries getting into multiple houses in an attempt to not freeze to death. Nobody let's him in and in his final moments he stumbles near a lake where he falls in and passes out. He gets saved by a Vampire who turns him and takes him in, becoming his mentor and at that point the most important person in his life. Sadly it turns out he's a bad person and ends up grooming Jack. After many years of living together the Vampire abandons Jack who develops abandonment issues from this. He then creates a safespace for youth paranormal or not and takes care of them.
After many years he meets the Werewolf Albert who is the Protagonist and his Twin Alistor and tries to get him into his group. This works on Albert wich he falls in love with. One of the youths he has taken in over the years is Elisabeth who was turned and abandoned by the same Vampire as Jack.She is like a little Sister to Jack and also She is a reality bender and the reason why later Albert and Jack can have kids.
Wich they do. They have four of them
Sheila, Robin, Zinder and Leon.
Because I want to spare a little time I'm gonna identify them per Eye, Hair colour combination.

Sheila : black hair,  blue eyes
Robin : black hair, yellow eyes
Zinder : white hair, blue eyes
Leon; white hair, yellow eyes

And that concludes this video