Journey 23 1st Day in Canada

DAY 1

The Couple pick her at the Airport. Mika  the mother of the kids and Steve the hushband of  Mika.

They have 3 kids, Polly is 12, Liza is 7 and Nick is 5 years old. These kiddos gonna be Annies taking care of.. Mika and Steve hire Annie because they are busy running their Business. They tour Annie around the house then into her own room. Annie was amaze of her own room because its opposite to her room in Philippines. Small but clean and organize,unlike her room her its triple bigger and she has her own bathroom,tv,etc its like in the luxury hotels like she saw on t.v.

DAY 2

Annie wake up early and she started her Job as the Nanny of the kids.At first its kinda akward because she never work as a Nanny like her previous Jobs.

Months Later

Annie knows how to handle the kids now and all the chores that she has to do.

In the morning she wakes up the kids Polly and Liza to prepare them to school and Nick too.

Its exavtly 7am the school bus is waiting for the kids. When the kids left. She do the chores.

while busy doing the laundy Annie heard doorbells several times and it makes her feel irritated.

While on the way to the main door she shouted..

COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As she open the door she was shocked,amaze and surprise...!

She saw a Tall,Handsome,Guy..

Its Mickey the brother of Mika...

Mickey: Hey what took you so long to open the door? ( SOUNDS ANGRY)

Annie: i aaa- aaaa- ..I am sorry i was in the laundry room, by the way, WHO ARE YOU? (SOUNDS IRRITATE)

Mickey: Dont you know me?

Annie: Yup,how would i know you? its my first time to see you.

Mickey: Will FYI, IM Mika's BrOTHER..

Annie: yeah! I know Mika she has a brother but sorry i didnt see any picture of him. or are you her brother or you just a somebody whose pretending?

Mickey: huh? ( sounds a bit angry) Why would i pretend,you sounds like you hesitating,well,well let me show some proof ( showing family pictures)

Annie still dont convince so she grab her cellphone and call Mika..

Annie: Hello Mika,Good day theres a guy here he said his your brother..

Mika: Sorry for not telling you Annie its mickey,let him in,his gonna stay ther for couple of weeks..

Annie; ahh ok...sorry to bother you i just want to make sure..

Then she let mickey come in the house..