The Time Travel

Kim Young Mi

I opened my eyes sleepily, a weird dream had stolen my sleep, I got up and did my morning business.
I have a part time job related to books, doing research over the things which our boss assigned us, it was a simple work and had a good pay so I took the job, who didn't want money. I live in Busan, I was brought up in a orphanage, I never knew who my parents were, I wish to find them someday I know its difficult still I wanted to.

My life throughout the childhood hasn't been easy at all, it has always wielded problems whenever I found a hint of happiness in it. I'm not the kind of person who had lot of money to spend.

Bitterness crept into my face as all those memories played in my head...
When I grew up I knew I had to make a life for myself, this world was merciless that god sent me in without my parents.

Love...love? no I had lost hopes, the only once that I felt I found the one. He broke up with me because he was just in it for the time being he had never loved me I didn't dare to beg for his love. After what he said it changed me I had loved him with my whole heart and he addressed it as some mere game which he was bored of. I have to say he nailed it. Acting as if he really loved me.

I hate it when people can't see my love for them.

I wanted to give my life a fresh start.

I glanced outside from my window...
A gusty wind blew past me, it was cold outside. It was the cold winter

What if I go on vacation? And a mytime would help me get over the anxiety in my life
The thought itself exited me, I grabbed my laptop and looked for places.

After some time of searching which felt like hours, I got trusfrated.

Why is this stuff so difficult? Everything was a damned waste of time. I didn't find anything which made me feel like 'that's what I'm finding'...

I try my phone to find anything interesting around me after another couple minutes of searching and searching, I came across a place named,

'Kingcardine'

It was such a weird old aged name.

It got my attention and within minutes I was curious about the place, I tried to find details but there wasn't much, it just said 'small village'

My curiosity gave me the unfound inspiration to leave right now.

It was pretty far from the city to a remote place, the ride was about 40 minutes from where I stayed, I took the bus, it couldn't drop me exactly at the location because it was in a forest area, I had packed my neccessities in a small backpack.

The vibe creeped me out like... As if I knew it.

I started walking in the direction to which it showed me where the village was, I was walking and walking and walking but nothing was visible to my vision...I could feel my nerves tensing up all sorts of negative thoughts started occupying my ming it scared the living crap out of me

"No, Young mi think positive" I assured myself. I was brave, everything will be fine, I start walking again, I can't go back. I didn't want to.

I was stubborn girl, who never was easy to convince.

I kept walking, all doubts cleared when I heard some whispers of people talking and children playing.

I followed the noise, and came across a open place, there were no more trees, lively people living away from the cruel city life.

What I saw was children running around, a small village, I have never felt this feeling but it felt like home, it was beautiful in it's own way.

Just like always the childrens laughter made me wonder they were so lucky that they had their parents with them, supporting them in their every step.