A Little About Me

My name is Avery March Champ.  I am going to Grand Front in rural Iowa and this will be my Senior year.  We literally are the children of the corn, our school is two small towns the meet in the country for school we are pushing 300 students.  

I am very athletic, I never have any down time in the year.  In the fall I am out for football, now I know what you are thinking what the hell is a girl playing football for.  But, I like physical sports, I started Quarter Back for the first time my Junior Year.  The only reason my mom lets me play football is that my dad plays professional football.  He plays for the  Des Moines WA-BOMB-CATS they have no idea about how they came up with the name.  Right now they are going for their fifth title in ten years.  In the winter I play one of the most complex sports and one of my favorites basketball.  My older brother is playing college ball for UConn they have continued the legacy both the boys and girls have won for the title for the fourth time.  I personally want to play for Iowa State.  

In the spring I go out for soccer. I only play co-ed, girls only is not enough contact for me.  Ever since one of the college coaches refereed  one of our games and told me I was a hell of a player I knew that I had to keep playing.  That is how it is with most of the sports I play.

Then there is my school life.  I am a straight A student with a GPA of about 3.98.  my favorite class is of course physical education, that is what I am going to major in in college.  My least favorite class is english, I mean we can all talk, right so it is useless. 

Of course there is boys.  I had my first boyfriend in eighth grade turned out he was cheating on me.  My second boyfriend was in tenth grade he figured out he was gay.  I found the love of my life this year when the world was turned upside down.  Things happened that I couldn’t understand.  I was not myself till I met him and he explained.  I was something else!