A bear in a bikini?

Ok hi before you read this beautiful amazing peice of art I need to know which is better..

Grape juice or Lemonade..? (:

-

Sonic's POV:

"I was already running 2 minutes late, but that didn't matter I'd get there in about a second with my super cool sexy roller skates!"

"As I arrived in a second later, I see Mario waving over to me.. Oh man, Mario and I go way back! I love him as the best friend he is"

"As I was walking over I see peach running to Mario tugging on his arm. Seriously? Miss humpty dumpty fell off the wall save my ass– wait why am I getting mad? Oh whatever."

"Hey guys! Are you finally read for the race! It's been a while since we've had a gather up like this!"

"Yeah, I know seemed like forever!" Tails joined in. "Tails! My best buddy! I remembered getting this orphan off the streets"
(Note: I use to be a Sonic & Mario but i kinda forgot who was who but I'll try to remember-)

I glanced back at Mario "hey Mario wanna be partners at the Olympics?" We always use to do this together I hope he says yes.

"Of cour–" Mario was interrupted by a whiny voice no other than miss piggy pink bitch. "No!! You two always end up together!! I wanna be with Mario!" She squealed. I fought the urge to snap back at it but before I could say anything, Mario beat me to it. "Ehe, well maybe next time we will, I promise!" He said.

All she did was shoot a glare at me and stormed off.

"what a pain."

"The race is about to start! Let's go!" Said some of the teammates in the crowd. Finally we getting into some action.

As me and the rest of the group walks in a huge blast is heard from the outer area. "What the heck could that be?"

Me and the crew run over to the other side and we see a big black hole appeared in the sky.

And before I knew, all my friends we're being sucked in one, by one. I ran to grab Mario's hand, ending us both getting sucked inside leading to fatal darkness with no light to spare.

....

I woke up at an empty cell room. There were chains laid out everywhere..? "Where am I?"

"I have no idea where I'm at but this some kinky shit here. Bro oh shit where is my Mario? I hope he's okay."

The cell door seemed to be unlocked so I pushed it open met with an empty hallway.. what the fuckery home alone shit is this?

I ran somewhere to a door leading to a smaller room looks like a court room or something. "Oh don't tell me this is what Eggman pulled off. This mf built like a hard boil egg baldie basics wannabe called me over last time to wet up his lubes like who the hell he thinks I am?"

A few seconds later I was met up with the rest of my friends. they walked in all scared and confused. Amy ran up to me suffocating me...I  don't like her but she ight' I'm more worried about Mario though..oh there he is! I ran up to him he seemed ok I just wanted to give him a hug already

"Where are we?" Tails said. "I have no idea we must have entered in a different world, perhaps." Blaze called out.

Before anyone would react a big screen came on met with a weird looking bear...in a Bikini?! Kinda sexy ngl..

"Fufufufu, welcome my new lab rats to a world that any lovely despair imaginable! With lots of twists too!"

"U-uhm excuse you, where are we!" Peach cried out like if we was getting that glawk glawk not sure why she added in that squealing moan I hate that dumb bitch.

"Ah,ah! Follow through the procedure and meet through the Auditorium! Don't make me wait my children!"

Just what have we gotten into?

A/n: mwah and that is the first chapter I'm kinda half asleep while weirthging this so idk I wasn't gonna do it until later later but since I was hyped I did it now hagshagahah

Anygays happy pride month lovelies