The third theory

The third theory begins like this:
"Irman lives a happy life with his loving family. However, one day, his wife's mom moves into his house. (I think you guessed her name already) Her name is Karen. Karen lost her husband, so she decided to move in with her daughter's family. The minute Karen stepped into Irman's living room, "Live Lawnmower's" mood changed for the rest of his life (they say Karen is a witch, who HATED Irman, so she decided to make his life miserable).  " Well I don't actually believe, that Karen is a witch, but I believe, that Karen controls his household. She's the head now, not Irman. 

And yes, she actually hated Irman. The locals heard that Karen said nasty things to her daughter, and that made her daughter have conflicts with Irman. The locals heard shouting, screaming all the time. But the next day they didn't hear anything - they heard his lawnmower. 

So these are the theories, that neighbors created. But let me tell you what I think about "Live Lawnmower". 

I believe that Karen really hates men. She only loved her husband, but when he died, she changed. She decided to create a plan, a plan to vanquish all the men from her family. Let me tell you that plan:

1. She moves into her daughter's family.

2. She tries to kick out Irman outside his house.

So her plan is this simple. But the locals told me an interesting fact - "Karen works 'till 9 p.m (at 9 p.m "Live Lawnmower goes to trim his lawn). Until then, he is inside. But when he sees Karen's car in the driveway, he takes his lawnmower and goes outside."

THIS COULD BE THE TRUTH BUT NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO BELIEVE...