𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3♡︎

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

Asɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ ᴘᴏᴠ
5:00ᴘᴍ

I was in my bathroom taking out my braids India:"girl how many more?" She asked walkin in Asian:"uh, like 5" she nodded and walked back out

I was in my bathroom taking out my braids India:"girl how many more?" She asked walkin in Asian:"uh, like 5" she nodded and walked back out. After i took the all out i got to combing it out, i put some leaving conditioner in it and let it sit. 'Incoming call from durkioo' i looked at my phone a little before picking it up Asian:"wassup gang?" Durk:"yo asian my release party tonight u tryna slide?" Asian:"yea, what time?" Durk:"8:00 but pull up around 7:40 cause its finna be crowded" Asian:"bet" i said before hanging up. i walked out the room to see india on the couch on her phone Asian:"u coming to durk party?" India:"yea i was just finna ask u" she said getting up India:"wha chu finna wear?"

i shrugged Asian:"gang ian even got my hair done" India:"we could do like a ponytail clip on" she suggested and i nodded, i went back in my room and picked out a cute little outfit And did my makeup, i admired my look in the mirror then i did my hair, i put it inna high bun and added a fake ponytail to it something to hold for the night. I made sure it was good and tight cause ion want the shit to be falling off while im dancing i looked at the time and it was already 6:36 Asian:"damn that went by fast" i said to myself India:"i see u, who tryna look good for" she asked walking in i did a little pose Asian:"myself, shit aint change" i said and she smirked India:"yea ok" i playfully rolled my eyes.

i added a little sparkle to the ponytail cause ian tryna look plain n shit India:"girl u ready?" i nodded and called crystal. Crystal:"hello?" Asian:"hey crys, u comin to the party durk throwing?" Crystal:"bitch u already kno, im on my way rn" Asian:"bet imma see u there" i said and hung up. I went in the living room and watched TV till it was time to go, India:"Fuckk i cant wait" she said walking in and falling on the couch Asian:"gang shit finna be lit, hella niggas ian gone talk to finna be there" she smacked her teeth India:"yo ass lame as hell kno u need some dick" i gave her a stank face and she laughed

Asian:"how u kno ian got no hoes?" she looked at me with a straight face India:"Asian... i kno u and i kno yo ass aint got no hoes" she said getting on her phone. India:"girl its time to go" i looked at the time and got up Asian:"u right" we walked out the house to the car, when we got in india called durk to let him kno we was on the way. I replaced my lipgloss and made sure my hair was good India:"u ready?" Asian:"hell yea" i said and she pulled off, i turned on the radio and a song came on it was fire India:"who is this?" i shrugged Asian:"sound like chief keef" i said and nodded my head to the beat it was called 'crazy story' India:"igh bitch we here, i looked up and smiled.

we both got out the car and walked to the entrance, india opened the door and walked in i followed behind her music was blasting and what sounded like the dj was on the mic, i walked all the way in and first nigga i see was durk he stood out cause all them other niggas was wearin plain colors n shit Asian:"DURKIOO!" i sang and caught his attention he looked at me and smiled, he walked to me and greeted me with a hug Durk:"wassup gang" Asian:"aint shit" i said looking around for crystal Durk:"igh well we finna go on inna lil n yo ass needa be up there" he said pointing to the stage Asian:"bet imma be there" i said and he went with his people.