𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7♡︎

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧

Asɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Next day

____________________________________________________________________I woke up and rubbed my eyes i looked at the time it was 10:57am, i got out of bed and stretched i got my clothes for today and went in the bathroom, i turned my shower on and got...

I woke up and rubbed my eyes i looked at the time it was 10:57am, i got out of bed and stretched i got my clothes for today and went in the bathroom, i turned my shower on and got my speaker and played 'itty bitty piggy'. I took my clothes off and got in the shower i rapped along to the lyrics the whole time, after i got out i rapped a towel around me and started putting lotion all over my body, after all that was done i put my clothes on and did my hair India:"girl u up?" i heard india ask walking in my room Asian:"yea im in here" India:"how it go?" She asked smiling i smiled back and sat on my bed Asian:"i met his sister" India:"she cool?" I nodded

Asian:"yea i guess i dont kno her that much so imma have to wait it out" she nodded Asian:"how u and durk been?" India:"we good thats my bug eyed baby" we both laughed Till my phone started Ringing Asian:"the fuck is this?" I said as i answered it Asian:"hello-" Von:"AYO!" he yelled thru rhe phone Asian:"damn gang wha chu yellin fo?" I heard him and a couple other niggas laughing in the back, i mugged cause who the fuck they laughing at Von:"wha chu on lil folks, wha chu doin?" Asian:"nothing what?" I said with a attitude Von:"why u mad?" Asian:"cause fuck yall laughing at?" They started laughing again so i hung up on his ass.

India:"girl what happened" Asian:"they bitch ass laughing at me so i hung up" she laughed and shook her head, my phone started Ringing again i looked at it, it was von i sighed before answering it Asian:"h-" Von:"why the fuck u hang up on me!" I jumped a little this nigga aint never yelled at me Asian:"watch how u talkin for one" he sighed Von:"get dressed im picking u up" he said before hanging up Asian:"he finna pick me up" i said getting up Asian:"bitch u aint cook?" India:"no the fuck get cho lazy ass up n do it" i gave her a stank face and walked out the room, i fixed me some cereal and scrolled through Instagram while eating.

I later got a text from von saying he was outside i washed my bowl out and began to walk out rhe door India:"u leaving?" Asian:"yea" India:"alr be safe" i walked out the door to his car, Asian:"hey von" i said as i got in i tried to give him a peck but moved his head back and mugged me Asian:"what?" Von:"why u hang up on me?" I chuckled Asian:"why u still on that" he shook his head as he began driving Asian:"where we going?" He shook his head while focused on the road. The whole ride was silent till we got there Von:"c'mon lil folks" i mugged him with his bipolar ass i looked up and seen a field, i got out the car Asian:"what we gone do hear?" Von:"walk, bet cho ass dont exercise" Asian:"gang i kno yo ass ain't talkin bout me wit cho skinny ass" he busted out laughing.

So here we was walking at the park n this bitch was big like we had to walk a whole 2 hours just to get around the whole field Von:"imma get right watch" Asian:"why u got that big ass jacket on?" He shrugged Von:"aye u wanna get on that" he asked pointing to a small ass boat, i mugged him Asian:"that little ass shit, we fasho aint gone fit" he nodded Von:"we is look" Asian:"ok still aint getting in that hoe cause watch a big ass shark snatch are black ass" he laughed Von:"yo ass goofy, ian wanna get in anyway i thought girls liked that shit" Von:"its hot as hell" Asian:"told to ass its that jacket" i said looking at the water Von:"dont fall in that lil folks, u gone be mad as hell"