Ep 2: Behind the talent (Final)

Third Person POV

The audition went extraordinary, a lot of students showcase their talent. Which is not good for the A4.

 A4 is sitting on the bench, while Krystel and Nanno we're chatting about stuff, Nanno is still disappointed that Krystel didn't choose her offer. But their "friendship" grew, she's now comfortable towards Krystel. Their conversation cut off when the speaker starts to speak up.

"Good morning students! The Qualifying Round Starts Today! all of the students will be watching the contest! I hope my students enjoy it! Have a great day!"  As The Principal announced thru the speaker, the students went wild since they are excited.

"I'm excited!" Anchali starts to jump like a bunny because she can't handle her excitement.

"Yep, we notice. chill Anchali you almost broke the bench" Apsara savagely spat, While  Anchali just pouts, which makes the A4 cringe.

On the other side of the conversation.

"Are you going to watch the contest?" Nanno change the topic after the announcement.

"I'm not sure about it, maybe I'll go. There's nothing wrong with that right?" Krystel said and giggled. She continues "how about you? Are you going to watch the contest?"

"About that... I'm not sure, maybe I wouldn't go. There's no reason why I watch the contest" Nanno said and thinks her new plan about the A4