[ 17 ] 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 * 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 *

sike i lied i updated .

play that . oh y'all might wanna play it multiple times cause the song short and the chapter long asf  😛📸.

you sit by levi as you do everyday halfway through the class , levi starts kicking your feet . you keep lookin at him to see what he wanted but he doesn't say anything . levi starts grabbing your thigh under the table . you put both of you hands on your face and look down and get flustered . you finish your test so you just lay down , then levi tries to reach his hand down your skirt but you look up fast then the bell rings so you quickly get up and get your stuff and levi starts coming behind you quickly, and you start running in a joking way , then you bump into someone .

" oh i'm sorry - " , you say getting up .

they help you up

" y/n ..." , connie says inna low voice

" oh connie " , you say then you turn walking away

" wait " , connie says walking up to you .

you sped up then you bump into someone else .

" ow , i'm so-"

" your stupid " , levi says smirking picking you up

connie sees levi picking you up frm the floor and he walks the other way .

" where's your next clas-"

" levi i honestly don't feel like going .. do you wanna skip classes with me ? " you say blurting out of nowhere

you only mentioned skipping because you honestly didn't wanna see connie or jean because he was just going to try to convince you to forgive him and you really weren't in the mood to here his bs .

you and levi both go to into the girls bathroom and jump out the window and you both start running holding each other hands .

" let's go to that park over there " , you say jumping on levi's back .

levi starts sprinting over there and he puts you down on swings and you guys both start swinging taking pictures of each other . you and levi go on the slide and you both go down and fall on eachother.

" do you wanna go to my apartments and have sex ? " , you say being bold

levi picks you up and starts running to your apartment.

~ time skip to the apartment ~

as you both enter the apartment you jump down from levi's arms and lay down on your back sweating  , levi joins you and takes of us shirt .

you both lay there for a second side to side until you get up and get on top on levi and start giving him kisses all over . after a while he picks you up and takes you into your room and throws you onto the bed and starts kissing all  over you . he starts leaving more hickeys on your neck and button downs your shirt , revealing your red victoria secrets bra and then he starts leaving hickeys all over you boobs , as he does you take off his  pants reveal his boxers he starts to go lower and gives you kisses . he pulls down your red lace panties and grabs your thighs and starts putting a finger in your vagina and starts pumping it in and out slowly then and then a while after he adds 2 fingers and starts going in fastly . you moan loudly latching onto his hair . As he pumping in 2 fingers he starts licking you cl*t . you moan louder and grabs onto his muscles on the top part of his hands .

After you have a orgasm levi licks you up and puts you on the top part of your bed by your headboard and starts removing boxers removing his d**k .

* wait did i say dick or d**k in the last smut chapter ? idek , and don't gaf . *

He couldn't find a condom so he just did it raw . he slowly slips his tip into you , then  he hears you moaning he puts it all into you and starts thrusting into you slowly then a minute after he starts thrusting into you fast and faster making your hymen stretch more . then he cums into you . he pick you and sits down on your bed having his back against your headboard . you sit onto him sliding his d**k into you slowly you start thrusting your body on it slowly and then you go faster making your boobs jiggle .

*a / n if you have liltle boobs or something like that stfu hoe  and pretend *

levi flips you over and thrusts into you making your legs shakes and then he cums into you again . he pulls out of you . he sits you up .

" suck it " , levi says staring at you .

you put you pushed you h/t hair back and opens your mouth wide  and started to suck it slowly then you went faster at this point levi grabbed you head and was helping your mouth thrust down onto him making him cum in your mouth and dropping onto your boobs . you swallow it all . you lay down , then levi picks you back up and instructs you to ride his face . one you get on top  off his face and he starts licking you all over making you shake and moan loudly from the excitement. after a while you have a orgasm and hop down from him and lay down right by him . After a while levi tells you he's about to get in in the shower halfway through his shower you sneak into the shower with him and start making out with him he picks you up and puts his d**ck inside you making your body thrust and slams you into the wall thrust you up down after a while he cums into you again and after that you guys actually wash up putting treseme' shampoo in eachother s hair giggling. you didn't have any men soap so he had to use your un scented bar of soap while you use your " sleeping " soaps . After you both completely finish washing up you go into the room and change into clothes .

" i really like you l/n " , levi says laying down on your bed pulling you closer kissing you .

" i like you too levi " , you say kissing him back .

NO GIF IM TIRED ASF .