Prologue

(Lincoln's Diary about being inside the train Mainly his point of view.)

Inside a Lone train in the middle of everything on the Planet is filled with Snow a young 20 year old white haired male is writing his story about how he's in the train and remained in there ever since.

Lincoln's Diary

First, the Weather changed. The Idiotic Deniers knew why But they only made things worse for us. The Earth became hotter because of some war. So those Idiot Scientists Launched some experimental Rockets to make things cooler for the Earth to reverse the Damage. But Instead of only just cooling the Earth down as it's supposed to be, THEY CREATED A FREAKING ICE AGE!!! Those scientists has Frozen the Earth to the Core. So the only Hope to survive is to get in a Great Ark Train Called Snowpiercer, 2'002 Cars long. Me, My Family and Friends Along with Everyone else we knew from Royal Woods and Great lake City Invaded that train That day.

Flashback

People everywhere Desperately Getting in to that train Even if it means that they will get themselves Killed or kill someone else to do it.

Lori: (While Carrying an unconscious Clyde Backpack style) COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO GET TO THAT TRAIN BEFORE WE FREEZE TO DEATH!

Luna: (While Carrying a 2 year old Lily) WE'RE HURRYING UP DUDE!

Lincoln: (Pushing People out of his way) I just Hope Mom and Dad Make it. Same with Pop Pop.

They ran and Ran as Fast as they could to get to the train and even Bobby is doing everything he can to protect Lori and his Little sister. 1 by 1 Lincoln and his Sisters Board the train along with their friends behind them to get on board.

Train Announcer: All Aboard All Passengers Please Board. Snowpiercer Departs in 1 Minute.

Albert: Whew Just Made it.

Lincoln: POP POP! WHERE'S MOM AND DAD?

Albert: (In a Saddened State) They didn't make it grandson.

Leni: NOOOOOOOOO!!! (Crying)

As Seconds pass some of Lincoln's Friends and along with his 10 sister's friends are Boarding.

Benny: Mom Dad Get in Quick!

Benny's Dad: Were not gonna make it son!

Benny's Mom: Son you need to stay Strong for us and your Girlfriend. The Train will Depart any Second now.

Benny: Guess this is goodbye.

Benny's Dad: We'll meet again. Possibly in Heaven. (Salutes to Benny for Good luck)

Benny: (Salutes to his parents knowing that they will meet again) I'll Make Luan Happy. (Then gets in the Train)

Train Announcer: Snowpiercer Departs in 10, (Doors Closing) 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Departure!

The train Starts to move While the Passengers inside have to adjust the reality of what's happening. As the ones outside freeze to death.

Flashback ends

Around and around the Earth we go, The train never stops 2'002 Cars long. And now My Sister Lisa must find a way to get rid of the Ice age without Causing anymore Damage to the Planet like those Scientists did. Here's a List of People we knew that Didn't make it.

Me and My Sister's Parents
Flip
Mr. Grouse
Rusty Spokes and his Parents (Only his Little Brother Rocky Barely made it in before it closed)
Mrs. Dimartino
Principal Higgins
The McBride Dads
Polly Pain
Scoots
Becky
Jackie
Most of the Casagrandes (Ronnie Anne and Bobby along with their Baby Cousin Made it in)
And Finally...... Chandler and those other Bullies at School (Good riddance on those Bullies)

My name is Lincoln Loud I am now 20 years old.

_____________

AAAAAAND THAT'S THE PROLOGUE OF THE LOUD HOUSE SNOWPIERCER! To be Honest I always Wondered what if the Loud house Characters were aboard the Snowpiercer. I Don't own the 2 series. Oh and the 2'002 Cars long is Only thing that's my Idea. So Autobot Wolverine Signing off.