Chapter 2

Lincoln's Diary

Day 2 Then Time Skip

It took me A couple Days to adjust to this new reality inside the Snowpiercer. And from what the Announcer said "Temperature outside is -125° Celsius" Man that's Freezing cold. Then on that day forward Lisa Decided to make her own experiment on how to get rid of this Ice age Nightmare without making things worse for the Earth. Mainly stopping this Non stop Snow. (Sighs) Then Time past 9 years Later, Now, Lori and Bobby Officially got married and about to have a Kid, Leni and Chaz got a Job at a Fashion store train car 437, Luna and Sam are now Both Entertainers for the Rock Concert in car 1'064, Luan and Benny Got Married and Worked together in the Drama Theater in car 096 (Mainly Romeo and Juliet Like Back in the old Days at the Elder Sisters High School) Lynn and Francisco Were Put in Charge of the Gym car 324, Lucy Still does Goth Poetry Clubs With Haiku and Surprisingly Rocky (He mentioned that Trying out what Lucy did is pretty cool), Lola Still Does Beauty Pageants, while Lana's works part time of the Petting Zoo, Lisa's still Working on her Experiment, Lily's Now in the School cart, I honestly Don't know where some of those cars are. Now, Me? I still hang out with my Friends and worked as a Comic Book Writer in Car number 1'143 and about to get Married to Ronnie Anne. I'll admit, Being inside the Train isn't all that bad. But, I feel bad about the people that Live all the way in the Back. Being treated like Shit. But well It is what it is in the Snowpiercer and I've never been this Happy Getting Married to Ronnie Anne. This is Lincoln Loud Writing saying For those who Didn't make it, May Rest in Peace Minus Chandler and those Bullies and Those Idiotic Scientists. To those guys Good Riddance. To be Honest I don't know How long the Train will last. I'm a little scared.

_________________

And that's Chapter 2 for ya. And if anyone asks on Loud House and Casagrandes Across the 2nd Dimension I'm taking a Break on that for a while. Also I'm Probably gonna make Ultimate Acyotes 2 some time This month or next month. Autobot-Wolverine Signing off.