𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭

"Hey, loose something?" Seb asked as he came over to Nova the next day in rehearsal, "Miss Jenn says we're going to rehearse our song next

"Hey, loose something?" Seb asked as he came over to Nova the next day in rehearsal, "Miss Jenn says we're going to rehearse our song next."

"Of course, Seb. Sorry." Nova apologized quickly, searching her bag as her license and debit card feel on the ground, "My license and card is here but my wallet is missing."

"What, like someone took it but left all the important stuff?" he asked with a laugh, Nova looked at him in disbelief as his smile dropped, "Sorry, did you check the lost and found?"

"Yeah, i'm thinking I might have left it in my room when I was cleaning my bag out." Nova nodded, the pair turning to watch the dance preforms infront of them. Novas eyes moved toward EJ, who wore a sleeveless shirt and was focused on the dance moved, "Ugh, his arms."

"Nova." Seb scolded her playfully, "We're the two of you just fighting yesterday?"

"Yeah, but look at him." Nova sighed in disbelief, "So beautiful."

"He is beautiful." Seb agreed with a nod, "But kinda a jerk to you, no offense."

"Right? Like, yeah, we got together because everyone was pretty much pressuring us to. But he made it seem like he didn't even have feelings for me at all, do you think he was really just faking it the whole time?" Nova forced her thoughts for the first time. Now, with her lack of friends, she didn't have anyone to talk to. Seb and Ashlyn had been the only two she truly trusted, but Nova felt guilty talking to Ashlyn about her cousin.

"It doesn't matter what I think." Seb said with a small smile, "You'll have to ask him."

"But what if he says he was faking? I'll cry and then he'll think i'm weak." Nova huffed, dropping her head on Sebs shoulders, "Tell me what to do, Sharpay."

He laughed slightly and patted her head, "You ask and if you feel like crying, just run."

"Good idea." Nova agreed, watching Gina end the dance off impressively, "God, that girl is so good."

"Everyone hold!" Miss Jenn called out as her eyes set on the figure running through the door, "Nini, where were you? We've been here for a hour."

"I'm so sorry. I lost my phone and basically spent last night living as a hunter-gatherer." Nini made the excuse quickly as she hurried inside, "Which, by the way, did you know that there are things that are only on TV at a certain time? Anyway, I picked it up in the lost and found and- wait did you say a hour?"

Miss Jenn gave a small sigh before looking back at Seb and Nova, "Ryan, Sharpey, take your places please."

"Good luck." Ashlyn called to the pair, hoping to distract herself from feeling guilty about Ninis phone.

"You know what I think you should do?" Big Rid spoke as he walked over toward the pair. Nova looked behind her with a odd look, "No, i'm talking to you."