Chapter one

You were in the cell with a handcuffs on. Everyone of the avengers was surrounding you on the outside of the cell. Including this one kid who seemed to be the same age as you, you had to admit, he was so fucking hot. You could see his abs through this clothes. Finally tony the guy who threw you in here said "so y/n, you are the daughter of hela correct?" "Yes" "you are dangerous y/n, that's why we put you in here and we don't intend on taking you out" "oh you'll need me one day, just you wait" "I doubt it" "I'm the goddess of fucking power" you say as you step closer to the glass. "You'll never make it out on your own Tony, my mother told me stories about you guys" The strange boy said "w-what did she say?"

Tony nudges him and says "Peter! Now isn't the time to make conversation" "But mr. stark-" "I said no kid" you could see the anger and sadness in peter's eyes. You knew that he wanted to know more about you. You had a plan, you were gonna get that kid to let you out. Falling in love wasn't an option, you needed to get back home as soon as possible. Everyone left and later that afternoon Peter had come down and sat down on a chair that was near the entrance to the cell. "I-I'm Peter, Peter Parker. Your name is pretty" "thank you Peter, so you're Spider-Man?" "How did you-" "I can read minds, yours is the most interesting so far"

"I don't know if you're complimenting me or not" "it's a compliment kid" "I'm not a kid, I'm 16" "still, where's your goon squad?" "On a mission, they never let me come with them" "I think that's bullshit. You're an avenger correct?" "Yeah I guess so, I don't have many responsibilities though" you finally got it, you just had to become this kids friend and then he'll let you out. "Wanna talk about it?" "Really? No one ever really wants to hear if I'm ok" "of course darling" his cheeks turned bright red after you called him that, you couldn't help it. You called everyone darling.

"I uhm joined the avengers last year and mr. stark still thinks of me as just a kid, he never treats me like an adult and it makes me really angry because I have proved to him so many times that I'm worthy of being a valued member of the team and he still doesn't even trust me to fight a bunch of robots" "well captain America tried to choke a robot so the fact that they won't let you a literal genius go on a mission is stupid" "why do you think I'm a genius?" "You go to that school of science, and plus why would tony pick out a dumb kid to be a member" Peter laughs and you guys talk about each other for a while more.

"So Thor is your uncle and so is Loki!?" "Yeah, Loki is my favorite uncle because he actually cares about me" "what about Thor?" "He doesn't even talk to me" "I'm sorry, you don't deserve that. Oh shit it's almost midnight, I should go to bed I have school tomorrow" "wait Peter! Can I uh come with you tomorrow?" "I wish I could take you but I don't know the code to the door, that's only something that mr. stark knows but i promise to tell you all about it when I come back" "thanks spider boy" you loved talking to Peter and wanted to know more about him. The feelings you felt while talking to him were different and weird. Not normal.