four

Finola took up Bobby's offer of taking a few days off to see her parents

   Finola took up Bobby's offer of taking a few days off to see her parents. She decided it was time for them to meet their grandchildren, although it's definitely a few years late.

   She decided to take about two weeks off, to give her parents plenty of time to bond with their grandchildren and so that Finola could meet up with an old friend of hers in Austin.

"Why can't I come with you?" Buck asked for the millionth time in the past 10 minutes.

"Because I don't want you to come back with a new car," Finn said, knowing her mom would try to give away one of the vintage cars in their garage. "I am not letting that happen."

"It wouldn't be a new car, Finn." He said, making a fake pouting face. "I'm gonna miss you."

"You know what I mean, doofus." She laughed, sitting at the end of the bed next to him, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "And I'll miss you too, but we'll call everyday I promise"

"You better," he said, pulling them both down to lay on the bed. "If not I'll have to come to Texas and pay you a visit."

"You won't." She smirked, looking over at him. "And if you do I won't speak to you for a month."

"Sure you won't," he shook his head, getting up when he heard Layla crying. "You need to leave soon, finish packing and I'll get the kids ready."

Finn complied and put a few more things in her suitcase. She was equally excited and nervous to go to Texas. Excited because her parents get to finally meet the kids, and nervous because she's going to see an old friend of hers.

TK Strand recently moved to Texas with his dad to work in a fire station, kind of ironic considering everyone used to think the two of them were dating but now she's married to a firefighter. She's not really TK's type anyways.

She was broken out of her thoughts when her phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey Finn, are you guys ready to go? Chris and I are in the driveway." Eddie said into the phone.

"Yeah almost, we'll be out in a minute." They quickly ended the call before Finn headed to the living room to see Buck already carrying bags out of the front door.

"Do we have to go?" Braxton asked. He's been dreading this trip since Finn told him about it, mostly because he's scared to ride in a plane.

"Yeah buddy, but it'll be fun!" She reassured the boy, rustling his hair a bit. "Grandma and Grandpa might even have gifts for you."

She already knows that they have gifts for him and Layla, she had to send them a list to their request. Apparently they wanted to make up for the missed birthdays, which made Finn a little upset considering it was her decision not to let them meet the kids yet.