𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣𝟤 "𝑅𝓊𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝒪𝒻 𝐿𝓊𝒷𝑜𝓋

»»————- ★ ————-««

»»————- ★ ————-««

║Ella POV║

The three of us walked down the long hallway, no one spoke a word for a few seconds. Dracula leads the way to who knows where, while me and Johnny follow a few steps behind. We didn't really question it. We weren't in the position to even question it. The two of us did go against his word on leaving this palace. We were only a few steps behind Dracula and he was walking pretty slow so it wasn't hard to follow him.

My mind thought back to the kiss I had with Markus, just thinking about it makes my face go red. Bringing up my hands to touch my cheek, I could already feel the heat on my hands from my face.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Johnny asked while looking over at me. He scoots closer while leaning forward to see my face better.

His sudden action surprised me and I jumped a few inches away from him. My hands dropped back down to my side while I looked away from Johnny. I could tell Johnny what happened between me and Markus, but not while Dracula was still here. My eyes look ahead at Dracula's form, his back still facing us.

"N-nothing..." I said quickly while looking back at him, hoping my face had cooled down and he couldn't tell I was blushing. "Where have you been Johnny? I have been looking for you everywhere." I changed the subject.

"Yeah sorry about that," Johnny said while scratching the back of his head with his hand.

"Actually when I fell down, I landed on Dracula which he then led me to the dining room where I had to 'Party Plan' ya know" Johnny continued to explain his very odd adventure with Dracula.

He then went on to explain how the two of them played on floating tables and how they crashed. Johnny also got kidnapped by this Quasimodo dude. I think he was the cook with the rat. How is that sanitary?

"If it weren't for us being in a hotel for monsters I would have never believed you in your story. To be honest that sounds like something that would happen to you though." I sounded impressed and concerned at the same time. Johnny is always finding ways to get in trouble, I guess that's why he's fun to be around.

" But hey. I am glad you are alright. I would hate to have my best friend die on me." I gave him a friendly elbow to his side while laughing. He responded by laughing with me, the two of us laughed for a good few seconds.

My attention went back to Dracula. He hasn't talked or commented for me or Johnny to do something. Hasn't even told us to be quiet.

Now that I think about it, I don't think Johnny ever thanked Dracula for saving his life. Johnny did almost get cooked alive, just a few minutes ago if I remember the story correctly.