Chapter 188

"I only met you today, why am I not a stranger? You helped send my dad's pension. Didn't I already say thank you?" Lin Susu rolled his face and muttered.

Mayor Huang smiled hard on the sidelines. Lin Susu was right. It was his task for Huang Xiaofeng to send a pension for Lin Susu. After Lin Susu thanked him, he logically said that this task was over, and Huang's uncle and nephew should also leave.

At this moment, Huang Jiahui insisted on stopping Lin Susu and selling it well with this matter, and then asked Lin Susu to agree to make friends with him, which was indeed a bit difficult.

Lin Susu didn't think so much. She didn't want to make friends with Huang Jiahui because Lin Susu had recognized Huang Jiahui's true face in her previous life.

Huang Jiahui smiled in front of his face and stabbed someone in the back. Don't do it too smoothly.

Would such a dangerous person go home as a guest? Lin Susu unless stupid. If possible, Lin Susu would rather never have a chance to meet Huang Jiahui in this life.

After being rejected by Lin Susu, Huang Jiahui was embarrassed and didn't know what to say.

In Kyoto City, Huang Jiahui is the existence sought after by many young girls. The girls who wanted to invite Huang Jiahui to be a guest at home couldn't count the girls who lined up.

But Lin Susu, a girl from the village, turned a blind eye to his "Young Master Huang"'s favor? Did Huang Jiahui lose his charm after he came out of Beijing?

Huang Jiahui doubted himself for a few seconds.

"Uncle Huang, I'm leaving." Lin Susu ignored Huang Jiahui, whose face had changed and changed, and waved at Mayor Huang.

"Let's go! Remember to go to the bank as soon as possible." Mayor Huang also waved at Lin Susu. Mayor Huang was anxious for Lin Susu to leave quickly. He always felt that Huang Xiaofeng and his nephew were a little strange.

"Wait, Lin Susu." Huang Jiahui took a few deep breaths, remembering the Tianhuangshi that Huang Xiaotong had promised, so Xuan suppressed the curse that was about to be exported.

Looking at Huang Jiahui who was stopping in front of him, Lin Susu frowned.

"Lin Susu, I really want to make friends with you." Huang Jiahui saw Lin Susu's face full of vigilance, knowing that his plan to visit Lin Susu's house today should not work.

"That's it. I stop you. I don’t mean anything else. I just want to make a small suggestion. The financial management methods in this world are not just about depositing in banks. If you have money to buy some fixed assets, it’s more reliable than anything else. "Pu······" Huang Jiahui was afraid that he would never see Lin Susu again for a while, and even though Mayor Huang was still there, he began to "paint pie" for Lin Susu.

Huang Jiahui felt that there was not much of his face left in front of Lin Susu. In this case, he might as well take this opportunity to try, maybe Lin Susu would believe that he is not necessarily?

"Huh? What you said seems to make sense~!" Lin Susu showed a thoughtful expression.

Huang Jiahui's behavior is not good, but his remarks are extremely reasonable. Before, Lin Susu planned to buy a few shops in the town with the money at hand. For this, Lin Susu dragged Wu Fengjiao around, turning the entire Liuhe Town several times.

It's a pity that I haven't met the right one, so Lin Susu can only put this idea aside temporarily.

But now, Mayor Huang is here! Where there are shops selling noodles in Liuhe Town, Mayor Huang, the "land-headed snake", must know exactly. She got the money for nothing anyway, it's okay to spend it all.

Lin Susu thought of this with joy on his face.

In Huang Jiahui's eyes, he thought that Lin Susu was moved by his own words.

Huang Jiahui decided to take advantage of the victory and pursue the attack: "I must have made sense! Don’t look at where I came from. Lin Susu, if you want, I can help you look for fixed assets like houses in Kyoto. What are you? Don't worry about it, just wait for the appreciation."

Before Huang Jiahui finished speaking, Lin Susu turned around and walked to Mayor Huang and asked, "Uncle Huang, I have something to ask you for help, okay?"

"Hey, Lin Susu, I'm talking to you!" Huang Jiahui did not expect that Lin Susu would not answer his own words, but ran to Mayor Huang, with a trace of anger in his heart.

"Shh~! Don't make a noise! ​​If you have anything, wait until I finish my work." Lin Susu raised a finger at Huang Jiahui and made a silent gesture.

A smile appeared in Mayor Huang's eyes. He was worried that Lin Susu would be fainted by Huang Jiahui!

Money touches people's hearts, and what the ancients said really makes sense.

Based on Mayor Huang's decades of life experience, if Huang Jiahui's intentions are still not visible, then he will live in vain.

"Susu, you said, no matter what, as long as I can help, I will definitely not refuse. Not only me, even the people of our entire Liuhe Town, will not stand by and watch the difficulties of the children of martyrs." Huang The mayor said sternly.

The face of Huang Xiaofeng who listened to the side was hot. Although Mayor Huang said this to Lin Susu, in fact, they were pointing out their nephews and uncles. Lin Susu was not an ordinary girl, but a family member of a martyr! Whoever wants to find benefits from Lin Susu, the people in Liuhe Town will not let him go.

"Uncle Huang, the person from the big city just reminded me that the money is in the bank. It's really better to buy something. Uncle Huang, I want to buy this money as a shop in our Liuhe town. Can you Help me?" Lin Susu looked at Mayor Huang and said sincerely.

Huang Jiahui was so angry that he was vomiting blood.

He came up with this idea. Why didn't Lin Susu ask him for help, but instead asked Mayor Huang to help? Besides, what is the operation of buying a shop in a remote place like Liuhe Town? Shouldn’t it be right to buy real estate in the city of Kyoto where everyone is longing for?

"How can your village girl cross the river and tear down the bridge like this? The way I told you, why don't you find me..."

Before Huang Jiahui finished speaking, he was interrupted by Huang Xiaofeng: "Jiahui, it's time to leave when our affairs are over."

Huang Xiaofeng knew that if Huang Jiahui was allowed to continue, he wouldn't need this face today.

"Cheating money" from Lin Susu, and "swindling money" from Lin Susu in front of Mayor Huang, the operation difficulty is not ordinary.

Although Mayor Huang said that his official position is small, he is also an adult who has seen the world! Didn't you see Mayor Huang looking at their uncles and nephews with strange eyes? The money was given to Lin Susu a minute ago, and the next minute, in front of Mayor Huang, Lin Susu asked Huang Jiahui to bring the money back to Kyoto to "buy a house"? Jiahui was really anxious.

Things were so confused to the present situation, even if Huang Xiaofeng couldn't figure it out, he could only let it go.

This money, even if it is their Huang Family's compensation to Lin Susu. After all, because of Huang Xiaotong's selfishness, Lin Susu, a teenage girl, lost her family overnight!

"Uncle San, wait, I still have something to say!" Huang Jiahui waved Huang Xiaofeng's hand and said angrily.