epilogue

Dani's pov

Wow I can't believe it's been ten years since I found my family finally... Dad's great been running the ghost zone like a champ since he took the throne. Mom all but killed him fully though

Flashback

"Daniel James Fenton phantom I can't believe how reckless you are" Sam yells at Danny while he lays in the hospital wrapped in more bandages then a mummy. He tries for a smile and fails instead opting to apologize profusely and beg forgiveness from his angry wife. She huffs and hugs him "I'll kill you later for now rest"

Flashback ends

She never did kill him and although he walks with a cane and a limp he's mostly fine. And as for dj well he's in school gonna be just like his aunt jazz although I think he's gonna be a lawyer. That leaves the task of defending amity park to me and I have been for five years now. It's a good life but I get the feeling it's only just begun.

That thought would be proven true the next day when I fly in lazy circles around the park when all my senses kicked into over drive. I was being watched. I flip upright and look around and I see her. A woman floating a few feet away. I thought she was a ghost at first but I'd never seen a ghost with orange skin before. "Hello!" She declared in a cheery singsong type voice "are you the ghost girl Ellie phantom?" I was now put on edge and tense "oh please" she said in a calm soothing tone holding up her hands in a placating gesture "I mean no harm. I'm here on behalf of my team. We'd like you to join us" I relaxed slightly "lady I don't even know you" I retort and she giggles "that's true. My name is Kori anders. You may call me Starfire. I represent a group known as the titans."