the trap

we speed straight back to the house its trashed there are burn marks on the wall from ecto-blasts and there's ectoplasm with some blood in it on the floor I check the whole house and I see much of the same the blood trail leads from ellies room out the door then it stops. "no no no no no no  where are they?!?!?!?!" the others just stand there in a stupor then ellie speaks "dad that's dustins ecto-blood it has to be who would.........vlad" I watch her eyes flash red I knew mine must have looked the same as I shoot out of the house followed by my daughter. we speed to vlads mansion and kick in the doors "ah Daniel Danielle how nice of you to finally join us" vald spoke from his seat behind his desk and he turns on two TV's that show two cages one that houses mom dad and sam and the other that hold dustin whos crying "let them go vlad this is between you and me you leave them out of this" "that is where your wrong it involves all of you including the three children who walk in just now" he turns on another screen and it shows val tucker and jazz being captured "let them go now" Vlad just shook his head and pressed a button shocking both cages "NO!!!!!!!!" "theres only one way to stop this Daniel. hand over the ghost zone and I let them live" " no ill stop you" he pressed the button again shocking everyone again "ILL KILL YOU FRUIT LOOP" he just laughed before letting the screens turn black. I stared at the screens before screaming and blasting them apart "dad calm down we will find them I promise but your not helping" I take a deep breath and glare at the broken screens "we'll find you a promise"

ok so i want you guys to tell me how  you think this should end who ever gives me the one i like best will own a shout out and will get to help me write the next chapter so let the dpd chapter games begin