CHAPTER 5 : Speaks the Dead

Next day was hectic. I had this History project to Complete.

Highschool projects are annoying I should tell you. And one stuck to a quick presentation date in front of the whole class, sucks even more.

••• Phone rings •••

' Mom calling ... '

I picked that up.

" Hey sweetie, I know this is a lot to ask. But I have a meeting with the Mayor and I can't afford to loose it. He got me time out of his busy schedule about your aunt's case. Can you stop by the hospital to collect Miha's autopsy reports ? They will need a signature of someone from the family. ", mom took my attention at once.

I don't know what to say to that. But things are gonna be harder. And it requires me to act strong and behave like an adult. So that mom can depend on me. Afterall I'm the only family she's got now.

" Honey you still there? ", mom's concerned voice brought me back from my deep thoughts

I assured her that she can rely upon me. " Yeah yeah...totally. I'll get it. "

" Thank you darling. Don't open it. OK! ", she smiled and hung up.

I was a little disturbed by this but somehow brought myself together and headed towards the class.

••• History class •••

Professor was teaching something about the old family history of some king, and I was looking out of the window, wondering what to do next.

My phone beeped.

' Message from Louis... ' It read :
       - ' what's up with you mahh girl ? '

I looked back and she was doubtfully smiling at me in. She must had seen me distracted.

It's her thing to check upon me and make me laugh. I'm an introvert and sometimes it appears to me like I'm always upset about something and complaining. Never fully satisfied with anything. And my friends try so hard to cheer me up. They are the one thing I never regret having.

I texted her back.

      - ' Have to go to the hospital.     
  Have to collect my aunt's reports. '

Louis read it and reacted back at me.
Her lips read " Do you want me to come with you? "