Part 2-From The Years Onward It Only Goes Down, Down, Down.

Izumi pov

It's been 2 years  since then. And it only seemed to get worse. I think I'm lucky though. I never got the abusive side of my egg and sperm donors. Just the Neglect and abandonment. I suppose sometimes thats worse as you never truly know their thought and how they came to the conclusion you werent good enough. Anyways its my first time seeing kacchan again as I used to go over for the play dates but egg donor doesnt take me anymore only Aoi. I also didnt start school til I was 6.

Atleast today I can see him and probably have to explain where Ive been all the years.

As I got up and put on a school uniform I ended up buying by scraping the last of my money together, I realise I didn't have any school equipment and the only way I could get some is by stealing or taking them from Aoi...

Either option was not a good idea as if I stole I may be arrested and if I take it from Aoi this... Peace... May not last for much longer. I don't think I could deal with that so I decided to wait until I got to school and see if I can borrow some from the teacher.

As I've grown up not having any family I decided to do an online school to pass the time. I told the person who runs it that I'm 15 but obviously in reality I'm only 6. Well 6 and a half! I think I'm doing good in the courses as they moved me up a little.

I start walking to school making sure to stick to the alleyways and little streets as to not get caught by police or Aoi.

As my egg and sperm donor may not be abusive but Aoi definitely is.

I mean it's not bad just slaps and tiny bruises where no one can see.

As I come up to the gates I open them and walk into the office to grab my stuff.

I knock on the door and it slowly opens. This already is a red flag as it should be either locked or at least closed. As I walk in I see a glint of fur and have a feeling of where this might go.

I feel something touch my leg and stay still as one step could cause immense danger.

Oh.

Did I also mention my donors are heroes?

...

Did I even tell you that heroes are a thing here..?

I didn't?!

Why didn't u tell me earlier!

Right heroes are a job where I come from! And my donors just happen to be in the top 10... Sadly.

Their names are dragon and levitator.

Pretty lame I know.

Wait I missed a lot of things didn't I?

Gomenasai!!

Here is a picture of aoi and me!