PART 1 the place they first met

TW: weird ass relationship with a bird but the bird is actually a human so kinda like princess and the frog.

THIS IS A JOKE that is why it makes no sense because those are the types of stories i write.

Feel free to call me whatever you like and my pronouns are she/her but you can refer to me as whatever because I dont really care.

The only smut thats gonna be in this book is none because its a human and a fucking bird so get your nasty ass mind out of the gutter. (i may put smut if the bird turns into a human teehee)

This idea came to me when i didnt want to do school work and i just happened to be thinking of a bird.

One morning I was walking through the park in Antarctica and I saw a bird.

"AAHHH!" said the bird. "Omg you like totally almost ran me over with your truck." I creamed back at the bird. The bird walked out of his car to start yelling at me but then his jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry for almost running you over. Youre so beautiful and if I ran you over you wouldve been less beautiful." The bird said with a smirk.

I pull a tiny piece of hair out of my scalp and put it behind my ear. He is so hot I thought to myself. "T-thanks f-f-f-for not running me over hehe." I did the debby ryan while batting my eyelashes to get his attention.

"My names George. Whats yours?" George asked in a deep husky voice.

'Omg he just asked me what my name was!!!! What do I say???' "Umm, I-Im yours" 'shit why did I say that? Now he's gonna think Im weird or something.' I keep an awkward smile on my face to not show signs of nervousness.

"Yours?" "yes." "ok." 'Yes he bought it, I'm so happy! Now I just need Mr. Bird man to fall in love with me. He looks really rich so you know I gotta get that cheddar cheese.'

😮‍💨A/N😮‍💨

Ok thats the end of the first chapter let me know what you think. Also let me know if you want this to be an xreader story or and oc because I have no clue what you guys want. Anyway dont take this story too seriously its supposed to be ridiculously ridiculous. Bye.👁💋👁